Windows 10: Mouse cursor sways away when moving Microsoft Office program windows

Discus and support Mouse cursor sways away when moving Microsoft Office program windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When trying to move the window of any of the Office program, the window sways away. It kinda lags behind my cursor's movement. I don't have this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amin03, Jul 15, 2019.

1. amin03 Win User

Mouse cursor sways away when moving Microsoft Office program windows

When trying to move the window of any of the Office program, the window sways away. It kinda lags behind my cursor's movement. I don't have this issue with other windows.

:)

amin03, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Bratinish Win User

Mouse Cursor Moves Left By Itself

Lately when I'm using my notebook my mouse cursor starts moving to the left by itself. The only thing I can connect these incidents with is when I open Microsoft Office 2013. It usually starts occurring after I've opened that program. However, even when
    I don't have it open, it does it as well. It just happens at random. I've tested unplugging my mouse from the computer or switching USB ports but it doesn't fix it; and using my touchpad doesn't help either. I can move the mouse cursor with my mouse, but the
    cursor fidgets and keeps moving left. I've scanned my computer so I'm lost as to why it's doing this.

Bratinish, Jul 15, 2019
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    How to make mouse cursor move in XP like Windows 7?

I switched back to Windows XP from Windows 7 recently for a few reasons, I'm having trouble with the mouse cursor though and find it doesn't move exactly the same as it does in Windows 7. It's a little hard to describe, but in Windows 7 I felt like it took less effort to move the cursor around and get it to stop where I want. Windows XP feels different to me, again it's difficult to describe. Am I crazy or does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, is there a way to make it more like Windows 7?

OrbitzXT, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Mouse cursor sways away when moving Microsoft Office program windows

Mouse Cursor Moving Spontaneously

Hey All,

I have an MSI GE72 2QD Apache Pro laptop with Windows 10 64-Bit OS. I use a wireless Logitech M510 mouse.

My problem is that my mouse cursor will move spontaneously at different times and start randomly clicking on things. Super annoying.

Things I have done to try to revert the issue:

• Made sure my drivers for both the touchpad and wireless mouse were fully updated.
    • Rolled-back the drivers to see if that would fix the problem.
    • Completely uninstalled the drivers and then reinstalled them.
    • Disabled the touchpad, which does work, but I don't want to keep it this way.
    Since disabling the touchpad is the only thing that seems to work, I am thinking it has something to do with that.

Any suggestions or tips that might resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Johnw28020, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Mouse cursor sways away when moving Microsoft Office program windows

1. Mouse cursor sways away when moving Microsoft Office program windows - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor sways

2. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly: My mouse doesn't work when I move it slowly when I intend to move my cursor slightly, but it only moves when I move the mouse faster. I have this problem in 2/4 of the mouses I use, both of which are new, and I think it might be a Windows problem....
  3. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly: My mouse doesn't work when I move it slowly when I intend to move my cursor slightly, but it only moves when I move the mouse faster. I have this problem in 2/4 of the mouses I use, both of which are new, and I think it might be a Windows problem....
  4. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse beeping when i move the cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse beeping when i move the cursor: A few days ago, I got a new laptop and a mouse. It is a Huawei Mouse Swift CD20 and it started beeping today. When I don't move the mouse, nothing happens but as soon as I move the cursor, the mouse starts beeping. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/JayCube26 [link]...
  6. Windows close when mouse moves away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows close when mouse moves away: Every time my mouse sometimes moves away from a window it disappears and has to be bought back up by using alt+tab or the taskbar, sometimes when opening a new windows such as task manager will mean it is opens in the background and I have to use alt tab to get to it...
  7. Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...: Hello Everyone, So this stemmed from another thread but It's it own question. Their's was involving touch screen problems I don't own a touch screen at all, not using any touch screen drivers or monitor to my knowledge. I'm a bit paranoid and I know I can uninstall drivers...
  8. Auto hiding of window programs when mouse cursor is moved away from then

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto hiding of window programs when mouse cursor is moved away from then: [ATTACH] I, a few weeks ago was going through windows features and was trying them out and I turned on this feature above. Now, I forgot which feature this comes under and its getting annoying when i want to open up a restored down window in front of a full screen window....
  9. Windows 10 - cursor stalls when mouse is moved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - cursor stalls when mouse is moved: windows 10 has never really worked well on this Vostro 230 system. I have 2.96GB RAM available on an Intel Core Duo CPU E7500. Windows 10 was installed in 5/2018 and problems have persisted...
  10. Touching base on Microsoft Office Sway Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Touching base on Microsoft Office Sway Preview: On October 1st, we introduced Office Sway to the world as a brand new app joining the Office portfolio to help people quickly and easily bring their ideas to life in a new way. We also kicked off Sway Preview, putting an intentionally early and “feature light” version of Sway...