Windows 10: Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows

Discus and support Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So randomly since an update, now my cursor will turn into a circle with two arrows and is used to scroll down a web page. How to fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Boop_xyz, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Boop_xyz Win User

Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows

So randomly since an update, now my cursor will turn into a circle with two arrows and is used to scroll down a web page. How to fix?

:)

Boop_xyz, Jul 3, 2020

2. The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

When I have opened a program like Edge on my Windows 10 PC, the cursor changes form from an arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down.
    This new symbol can not activate anything by moving it around with the mouse.
    To close the open program, press Ctrl + Alt + Del to get to the job list.
    At the same time, the circle symbol turns into the well-known arrow, and I can continue the work normally.

How do I avoid the annoying circle icon?

The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

Claes Agerup, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle
    on my mouse cursor. I have tried rebooting but this didn't help. I presume something has happened regarding the firewall, but I can't access it to turn it off or change the settings. As I am not a techie, please be kind and answer using step by step or non-technical
    language.
    Thanks in advance.

WilliamThornton1, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle
    on my mouse cursor. I have tried rebooting but this didn't help. I presume something has happened regarding the firewall, but I can't access it to turn it off or change the settings. As I am not a techie, please be kind and answer using step by step or non-technical
    language. Thanks in advance.

LoobyLuscious, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows

1. Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows - Similar Threads - Mouse Cursor turns

2. Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck: Hello, since yesterday, the blue circle next to the mouse cursor has been stuck and flashing without breaks. It keeps jumping back and forth really quickly (video: https://imgur.com/a/oNjHj7o )Ive already tried restarting, closed Spooler through task Manager, ran Windows...
  3. Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor: Im newish to PC, and Ive just started noticing everytime I start up my pc and my apps startup, theres a blue circle around my cursor, and then also when I open my browser, it also starts again for about a minute, then finally ends. Is this normal, if not how do I fix it...
  4. Mouse switch from arrow to circle. BUG

Mouse switch from arrow to circle. BUG: I am having an issue with my mouse. Every time I'm on chrome, or in discord. The mouse switch to an arrow to a circle with a little dot in the middle. The background of the circle seems to change color to have bigger contrast with the background. This is annoying. How can i...
  5. Cursor changes from arrow to circle with two triangles and dot in middle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor changes from arrow to circle with two triangles and dot in middle: When I try to scroll with my mouse the cursor frequently changes from an arrow to a circle with two triangles and I lose control of my ability to scroll. As per the advice of someone I went into the Mouse settings and clicked on "Use Default" but that has not solved the...
  6. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

flashing blue circle by cursor arrow: Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle-by-cursor-arrow/a1c68d0a-1637-4c0b-8d06-6389a07135cf
  7. vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow

vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow: I have done everything I know how to but I still get circles and vibrating around mouse arrow. The windows enlarge and vibrate etc. Also circle bubbles are forming in spots on the desktop. It is very annoying....
  8. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  9. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  10. why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?

in Windows 10 Support
    why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?: I have successfully completed a download of windows 10 and it is running well so far but the blue circle that normally denotes something is downloading or changing is cons tantly flashing 57759