Windows 10: Mouse Cursor vanishes

Discus and support Mouse Cursor vanishes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since upgrading to W10, my wireless mouse pointer keeps disappearing. Also, if typing, the place is lost. The cursor is disappearing to the right of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Taverners170, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Mouse Cursor vanishes

Since upgrading to W10, my wireless mouse pointer keeps disappearing. Also, if typing, the place is lost. The cursor is disappearing to the right of the screen Moving the mouse brings it back. I have tried many suggestions to fix the problem but to no avail. The same problem happens with a USB mouse. It must be a software bug as the mouse works perfectly in Linux.

:)

Taverners170, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Mouse driver issue, cursor has vanished

Hello all, first time posting here, was hoping you could help me with a bizarre problem that I've encountered today.

My newly built PC told me there was a problem with my PS/2 mouse driver (mouse is a Razer Naga 2014 with wired USB connection and had been working perfectly up to this point). Not really knowing what this meant, I decided to ask Windows to automatically fix it anyway. Upon restarting my system...my mouse no longer worked and the mouse cursor had completely vanished.

The mouse is still receiving power and still shows up on my list of connected devices, which makes me think that its driver has been uninstalled by Windows. Razer's driver management is handled through their Synapse application but it now says it can't detect any Razer enabled devices (including my Razer keyboard, which is still working) and therefore doesn't give me the option to download any drivers. And to add insult to injury, Windows is still telling me that PS/2 driver needs fixing.

I'm completely at a loss, has anyone else experienced this issue?

ProjectJAY, Feb 13, 2020
  4. OneMoar Win User

Mouse Cursor vanishes

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Mouse Cursor vanishes

1. Mouse Cursor vanishes - Similar Threads - Mouse Cursor vanishes

2. Mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor: Sometimes not always when i start a game my cursor dissapears.I have checked other discussions but didnt help.I have tried with mouse settings and the game is fullscreen.Please help me it is very annoying and when i restart the game it gets fixed.Why and how does this happen?...
  3. Mouse cursor gets pixelated and may vanish, upon changing pointer size

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor gets pixelated and may vanish, upon changing pointer size: I use multiple monitors and needed to increase the size of the mouse pointer to better find the whereabouts of the mouse. Recently, I keep observing my mouse pointer getting pixelated across all its possible modes: be it a pointer, a capital-I shaped thing when I am in a text...
  4. Mouse Cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor: Hello, I am looking for a way to have my mouse cursor stay the same sprite regardless when I hover over something I can click. I do have a Win10 so I saw fit to ask for help here. I am not acquainted with changing settings so bare in mind I'm rather slow. Thank you....
  5. My cursor vanished after an update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cursor vanished after an update.: My cursor vanished after an update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-vanished-after-an-update/0ea80fc4-cfba-448d-beb7-2e6bc341821a
  6. Cursor for mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor for mouse: Hi I cannot see the cursor for my mouse I have tried trouble shooting and a restart and nothing. When I hit control it just shows me where it is by a circle but I cannot get it to be visible. Please HELP!!!...
  7. Mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse cursor: So this happened recently and I have spent all day trying to figure it out! My mouse cursor is constantly blinking with that hourglass symbol next to it signifying its "working in the background" I have researched it a ton and cant fix it myself. From what I've gathered there...
  8. mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse cursor: My cursor shows up on some pages, but it does not show up on Google pages. This just started this morning. How can I get the cursor to show up on my Google pages?...
  9. Mouse cursor

Mouse cursor: For some reason the mouse cursor now changes to horizontal bar with arrow at each end when hovering over highligted words, I much prefer the cursor to remain an arrow head, how do stop this horizontal bar occurring? I have tried changing the pointer but whatever pointer is...
  10. Mouse driver issue, cursor has vanished

Mouse driver issue, cursor has vanished: Hello all, first time posting here, was hoping you could help me with a bizarre problem that I've encountered today. My newly built PC told me there was a problem with my PS/2 mouse driver (mouse is a Razer Naga 2014 with wired USB connection and had been working perfectly...