Windows 10: Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously

Discus and support Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a dell inspiron 5559 it was working very slowly So i had to reset it , after reset my mouse cursor started blinking continuosly with a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mohammed Muzammil, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously

I have a dell inspiron 5559 it was working very slowly

So i had to reset it , after reset my mouse cursor started blinking continuosly with a blue loading circle on it. Can anyone help me with this problem Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously [​IMG]

:)

Mohammed Muzammil, Oct 20, 2020

2. Mouse cursor blue circle blinking win10

Sir today moring i opend my pc and i saw that my mouse cursor blue circle is blinking and my pc is very slow .....window 10

akhileshmishra_900, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Blue circle above cursor blinking???

The blue circle above the cursor keeps blinking. What does this mean???

Eileen.martinez, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously

Blue circle above cursor blinking???

I upgraded to Windows 10 about 2 days ago. And this morning when I turned on the computer... the mouse has the blue circle just blinking.

Eileen.martinez, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously

1. Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor blue

2. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously: As I was working in Adobe Premiere, the mouse cursor suddenly started loading the blue circle continuously. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-loading-symbol-blinking-continuously/39299c14-2a55-405b-aca7-9e0fe0933871
  3. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously: As I was working in Adobe Premiere, the mouse cursor suddenly started loading the blue circle continuously. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-loading-symbol-blinking-continuously/39299c14-2a55-405b-aca7-9e0fe0933871
  4. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck: Hello, since yesterday, the blue circle next to the mouse cursor has been stuck and flashing without breaks. It keeps jumping back and forth really quickly (video: https://imgur.com/a/oNjHj7o )Ive already tried restarting, closed Spooler through task Manager, ran Windows...
  6. Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor: Im newish to PC, and Ive just started noticing everytime I start up my pc and my apps startup, theres a blue circle around my cursor, and then also when I open my browser, it also starts again for about a minute, then finally ends. Is this normal, if not how do I fix it...
  7. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  8. Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking

Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking: Hi In past weeks, perhaps after an update, there's a blue circle which is nearly constantly blinking except when the cursor is placed over a link. This incredibly distracting activity I think is meant to show the processor is working. I can't find where or how to stop it....
  9. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  10. Bugged by the blue blinking circle with my cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugged by the blue blinking circle with my cursor: This is the second time I experienced this trouble . In the first occasion , I got lucky in fixing it and I recall I have to access the " Settings " of Google or " Google Chrome " . I tweeked the advance settings going to the extensions portion but I forgot the details of the...