Windows 10: mouse cursore move to close and minimise botton but cant close

Discus and support mouse cursore move to close and minimise botton but cant close in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello my mouse botton move on right side of close nd max, min botton but it cant close or not work pls suggest me solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by prashantvishavadiya, Mar 24, 2020.

1. mouse cursore move to close and minimise botton but cant close

hello

my mouse botton move on right side of close nd max, min botton but it cant close or not work pls suggest me solution

:)

prashantvishavadiya, Mar 24, 2020
  2. CA2015 Win User

Edge closes when minimising

Often when I am minimising Edge (either through the right click minimise, or it's own minimise button), Edge will close instead of minimising.

Also, Edge will often close when I am minimsing or maximising an open window of File Explorer.

I have Windows 10, 64 bit, no Pen/Touch display.

Edge Version 25.10586.0.0

Anyone else having this issue/know of a fix?

Cheers

CA2015, Mar 24, 2020
  3. krohm Win User
    minimise single window keyboard shortcut

So setpoint with an anywhere mouse has a minimise shortcut option to associate with a button on the mouse, works fine. this is with my wireless anywhere mouse

but g400 with logitech gaming software, there is no minimise option, and no keyboard shortcut minimises just one window !

so tilting
    i use my two thumb buttons as minimise and close window, it makes working in windows a lot smoother/faster

any suggestions on this unable to minimise shortcut option?

krohm, Mar 24, 2020
  4. mouse cursore move to close and minimise botton but cant close

Size of close, Minimise and Maximise buttons

Hi all,

I have recently downloaded Windows 10 and was wondering if there was a way to reduce the size of the Close, Minimise and restore buttons at the top of each of my windows?

Thanks

Donal McEnery, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

mouse cursore move to close and minimise botton but cant close

1. mouse cursore move to close and minimise botton but cant close - Similar Threads - mouse cursore move

2. Close and Force Close application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Close and Force Close application: I've been using mac my whole life but yesterday I got a Dell E7450. I like it and its got track-pad gestures like macOS, though they aren't as smooth and fluid, but I'm still trying to make it as similar to my macbook as i can. The main problem is closing an application. On...
  3. WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.: Windows 10 Pro Insider Have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse and Logitech M510 that are installed. Both had been working. Now cursor does not move with either mouse. Wired mouses OK. With Logitech only, can click left or right depending on cursor placement moving cursor with...
  4. WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Support
    WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.: Windows 10 Pro Insider Have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse and Logitech M510 that are installed. Both had been working. Now cursor does not move with either mouse. Wired mouses OK. With Logitech only, can click left or right depending on cursor placement moving cursor with...
  5. Unable to minimise, maximise, close or move some windows. Cannot change Windows 10 UAC...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to minimise, maximise, close or move some windows. Cannot change Windows 10 UAC...: I noticed around the time of the last Windows update that I could no longer use the minimise, maximise and close icons in the top right of most windows that I open. I can still close the window by right clicking on it on the task bar and selecting close. Edge seems...
  6. Mouse cursor won't move

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor won't move: I am using an ASUS Windows 10 Laptop and haven't been able to use the mouse since I shut it down. Before shutting it down, though, there was a necessary update. After that, the mouse cursor just disappeared. Right now, however, it is visible - but I still can't interact with...
  7. Size of close, Minimise and Maximise buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Size of close, Minimise and Maximise buttons: Hi all, I have recently downloaded Windows 10 and was wondering if there was a way to reduce the size of the Close, Minimise and restore buttons at the top of each of my windows? Thanks...
  8. Mouse cursor moves on it's own??.?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mouse cursor moves on it's own??.?: So me and my little sister have been freaking out over our new system acting weird. Today she left her laptop open to get back in home later and find out the cursor moving as if someone had remote access and took over the cursor and opened many programs I don't know how a...
  9. How to Make Window Minimise / Close / Resize Icons More Visible?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Make Window Minimise / Close / Resize Icons More Visible?: My father finds it hard to see the window minimise /resize / close icons as shown below. [img] I've tried increasing the title bar size but this doesn't make much difference. The high contrast theme does provide more contrast for these icons but the rest of the display...
  10. Moving the mouse while Search or Action Center is open closes them

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving the mouse while Search or Action Center is open closes them: If I click the Search icon on the taskbar and proceed to type something, the search results show up just fine, but the second I move my mouse to click on one of them, the whole window closes. This effectively makes searching impossible. If I click the Action Center icon...