Windows 10: mouse cursore move to close and minimise botton but cant close

Discus and support mouse cursore move to close and minimise botton but cant close in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello my mouse botton move on right side of close nd max, min botton but it cant close or not work pls suggest me solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by prashantvishavadiya, Mar 24, 2020.

1. mouse cursore move to close and minimise botton but cant close

hello

my mouse botton move on right side of close nd max, min botton but it cant close or not work pls suggest me solution

:)

prashantvishavadiya, Mar 24, 2020
  2. CA2015 Win User

Edge closes when minimising

Often when I am minimising Edge (either through the right click minimise, or it's own minimise button), Edge will close instead of minimising.

Also, Edge will often close when I am minimsing or maximising an open window of File Explorer.

I have Windows 10, 64 bit, no Pen/Touch display.

Edge Version 25.10586.0.0

Anyone else having this issue/know of a fix?

Cheers

CA2015, Mar 24, 2020
  3. krohm Win User
    minimise single window keyboard shortcut

So setpoint with an anywhere mouse has a minimise shortcut option to associate with a button on the mouse, works fine. this is with my wireless anywhere mouse

but g400 with logitech gaming software, there is no minimise option, and no keyboard shortcut minimises just one window !

so tilting
    i use my two thumb buttons as minimise and close window, it makes working in windows a lot smoother/faster

any suggestions on this unable to minimise shortcut option?

krohm, Mar 24, 2020
  4. mouse cursore move to close and minimise botton but cant close

Size of close, Minimise and Maximise buttons

Hi all,

I have recently downloaded Windows 10 and was wondering if there was a way to reduce the size of the Close, Minimise and restore buttons at the top of each of my windows?

Thanks

Donal McEnery, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

mouse cursore move to close and minimise botton but cant close

1. mouse cursore move to close and minimise botton but cant close - Similar Threads - mouse cursore move

2. icons close folders, laptop mouse closes browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icons close folders, laptop mouse closes browser: Clicking a file or moving the mouse on the laptop will often close the folder so I cannot drag and drop: clicking on anything on the laptop closes any browser. Installed and deleted Win 11 - did not solve the problem. SSD is clean, fixes have not worked including support from...
  3. Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game: This has been a recent issue and it only started happening a couple of days ago, where my pc becomes completely unresponsive after I close my games tab to open for instance google chrome. Also my mouse cursor can move, however, every time I move it, it creates a beeping sound...
  4. Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game

Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game: This has been a recent issue and it only started happening a couple of days ago, where my pc becomes completely unresponsive after I close my games tab to open for instance google chrome. Also my mouse cursor can move, however, every time I move it, it creates a beeping sound...
  5. Where is my minimise, maximise and close buttons?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my minimise, maximise and close buttons?!: I was using my computer. I had Task Manager open I threw it at the top of the screen. The buttons are now gone and won't come back. Need help!...
  6. Where is my minimise, maximise and close buttons?!

Where is my minimise, maximise and close buttons?!: I was using my computer. I had Task Manager open I threw it at the top of the screen. The buttons are now gone and won't come back. Need help!...
  7. minimise/maximise and close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimise/maximise and close buttons: The minimise/maximise and close buttons are showing as circles on my husbands computer. Has anyone had this problem and how can he change them back again?...
  8. minimise/maximise and close buttons

minimise/maximise and close buttons: The minimise/maximise and close buttons are showing as circles on my husbands computer. Has anyone had this problem and how can he change them back again?...
  9. Windows close when mouse moves away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows close when mouse moves away: Every time my mouse sometimes moves away from a window it disappears and has to be bought back up by using alt+tab or the taskbar, sometimes when opening a new windows such as task manager will mean it is opens in the background and I have to use alt tab to get to it...
  10. Size of close, Minimise and Maximise buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Size of close, Minimise and Maximise buttons: Hi all, I have recently downloaded Windows 10 and was wondering if there was a way to reduce the size of the Close, Minimise and restore buttons at the top of each of my windows? Thanks...