Windows 10: Mouse cursors jumping around

Discus and support Mouse cursors jumping around in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KamilAnastaziuk, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Mouse cursors jumping around

Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im using adobe illustrator, photoshop and it's really hard to do something cuz it every few time when i grab an object cursor moves by itself to the right corner. When i upgraded to windows 11 from windows 10 it started to happend thats why i thought it might be again problem with touch screen but no this time it doesn't help. T

:)

KamilAnastaziuk, Nov 14, 2021

2. Jumping mouse cursor

Mouse cursor keeps jumping out of control. I've uninstalled it (there were 3 listed under the mouse device) and then updated the device driver. Didn't fix it. What do I do?

Charlie T65, Nov 14, 2021
  3. Cursor jumps

I did a factory reset on my computer and am using an entirely different, wired mouse and the cursor is STILL jumping to the top left.

Any suggestions what it could be? Or what to do now? Thank you.

Mary StewartLyda, Nov 14, 2021
  4. Mouse cursors jumping around

Cursor jumps

I did a factory reset on my computer and am using an entirely different, wired mouse and the cursor is STILL jumping to the top left.

Any suggestions what it could be? Or what to do now? Thank you.

Mary StewartLyda, Nov 14, 2021
Thema:

Mouse cursors jumping around

1. Mouse cursors jumping around - Similar Threads - Mouse cursors jumping

2. Mouse cursor jumping around on VHD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor jumping around on VHD: Hi all. I have recently tried to dual boot a Windows 7 SSD installation with a Windows flavour on a VHD. I have tried couple of Windows versions on the VHD, but the mouse/cursor starts jumping around once drivers get installed only on the the VHD install. It's OK in Safe...
  3. Mouse cursor jumping around on VHD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor jumping around on VHD: Hi all. I have recently tried to dual boot a Windows 7 SSD installation with a Windows flavour on a VHD. I have tried couple of Windows versions on the VHD, but the mouse/cursor starts jumping around once drivers get installed only on the the VHD install. It's OK in Safe...
  4. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  5. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  6. MOUSE JUMPS AROUND

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MOUSE JUMPS AROUND: I've been experiencing a laggy mouse for 2 weeks now I've tries many solutions i found online n they dont work ,please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jumps-around/60c2a60e-5c85-4979-b6df-91ba6bb348dd
  7. Wireless Mouse cursor stalling, jumping around, not working

Wireless Mouse cursor stalling, jumping around, not working: My wireless mouse has been acting erratically for the last week. It keeps stalling or jumping around. I have cleaned the mouse with air pressure and even switched the mouse with another but it keeps doing the same thing. I have checked for viruses on my anti-virus software...
  8. Mouse cursor jumps around on desktop screen

Mouse cursor jumps around on desktop screen: Hi. I am running Windows 10 subscription. I have a Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. Over the last week or so my cursor started jumping around on my screen. At first it constantly seemed to jump to the left bottom corner. I thought it was the mouse and went through all sorts of...
  9. Mouse Jumping around

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping around: While I have tried getting help online none of it has helped so far from uninstalling drivers, disabling touchpad, using different mouses (ihome, ibuypower, and logitech g), updating, no matter what they never helped and I before a week or two ago I never noticed this. I...
  10. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...