Windows 10: Mouse detected as USB Input Device

Discus and support Mouse detected as USB Input Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My wired optical mouse is detected first as unknown device and later gets detected as USB Input Device; I have a TOSHIBA Sattelite S40Dt-A with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lndknj, Jul 14, 2018.

1. lndknj Win User

Mouse detected as USB Input Device

My wired optical mouse is detected first as unknown device and later gets detected as USB Input Device; I have a TOSHIBA Sattelite S40Dt-A with an upgraded Windows from 8 to 10. Any help?

:)

lndknj, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Romel Ram Win User

USB mouse registering as usb input device and mouse wont move

Hi Ethan,

It is possible that this is a mouse driver or USB port issue. To properly isolate this issue, kindly answer the queries below:

• Have you tried using other USB ports?
    • Have you tried reinstalling the mouse device driver?
    • Have you tested the mouse device to other computer?

In addition, you can refer to the article below to troubleshoot mouse problems and other input devices:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Jul 14, 2018
  3. USB 2.0 INPUT SUDDENLY WILL NOT WORK WITH USB 3.0

Since this is the case and the mouse is still not responding properly to your inputs when plugged
    into a USB 3.0 port, we suggest that you attempt to manually update the device drivers in Windows 10 by following the steps on this link. This will provide a step by step guide on how you can manually uninstall a device driver and reinstall the
    device driver afterwards. Refer to the last section of the page provided for the manual uninstall steps.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Mouse detected as USB Input Device

USB mouse registering as usb input device and mouse wont move

So i bought a mouse last weekend and it has been working ever since but this morning when i plugged it in it wouldn't work when i went into setting and devices it said USB input device and the mouse wouldn't move any help appreciated

EthanRawlings, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Mouse detected as USB Input Device

1. Mouse detected as USB Input Device - Similar Threads - Mouse detected USB

2. Input device not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input device not detected: I find it very hard to believe nobody else has had this problem.Hello,I have a 3.5mm jack combination headphone + microphone headset plugged into my computer running Windows 11 Home 22H2 build 22621.963, and my microphone does not work. The audio output works, but the input...
  3. Input device not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input device not detected: I find it very hard to believe nobody else has had this problem.Hello,I have a 3.5mm jack combination headphone + microphone headset plugged into my computer running Windows 11 Home 22H2 build 22621.963, and my microphone does not work. The audio output works, but the input...
  4. Input device not detected

Input device not detected: I'm using a desktop. intel core i7, optiplex7070. My earphone is not being detected in the input devices, how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-device-not-detected/2269095f-a914-4861-a657-f194f0e7c9b9
  5. Input device not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Input device not detected: I'm using a desktop. intel core i7, optiplex7070. My earphone is not being detected in the input devices, how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-device-not-detected/2269095f-a914-4861-a657-f194f0e7c9b9
  6. Input device not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. No input device detected in laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No input device detected in laptop: My computer microphone suddenly vanished: no input device detected. How to relocate and fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-input-device-detected-in-laptop/9103c973-550d-428d-8bd0-00219c4e70ec
  8. No input device detected in laptop

No input device detected in laptop: My computer microphone suddenly vanished: no input device detected. How to relocate and fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-input-device-detected-in-laptop/9103c973-550d-428d-8bd0-00219c4e70ec
  9. Input device is not being detected...

Input device is not being detected...: I have just gotten my new pc and just got everything ready when I realized that when I plug in my headphones and select headphones from waves, it's not also using the mic on it, and I went to troubleshoot on the virtual agent, and it installed a driver which now when I plug...
  10. USB Mouse is not detected on device manager

USB Mouse is not detected on device manager: So I just repaired my Laptoo by resetting I am now starting grom the start but when I'm going to use my mouse it won't work. I thought os was because of the mouse itself is broken but no, it wasn't. I've tried some methods but when I'm going to check in the device manager it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse detected as input device