Windows 10: Mouse dialogue

Discus and support Mouse dialogue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have lost my mouse's dialogue box. Once I right click, the cursor turns into 'scroll - down" cursor instead of a dialogue.. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davy-v, Feb 4, 2019.

1. davy-v Win User

Mouse dialogue

Hello

I have lost my mouse's dialogue box. Once I right click, the cursor turns into 'scroll - down" cursor instead of a dialogue.. I have tried checking in settings and nothing is changing. kindly assist. using a desktop

:)

davy-v, Feb 4, 2019

2. No color management in print dialogue box

Why is the critical step of removing all old printer drivers (Step 5) in the Printui dialogue the same as Step 6 right clicking the printer in Devices and Printers to delete it and restart PC?

After you install the printer software in Print 8 you did a lot of other things with a Desktop app that are not in the list and unneeded. Why were these necessary instead of just selecting a .pdf document to print and trying it?

The reason I ask is that I've suggested these steps countless times and they have always worked if only they are followed, not adding a bunch of steps at the end.

I hope this helps.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Dialogue box duration

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with the dialogue boxes and notifications that are quickly disappearing, we would like to know the following:

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse dialogue

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Mouse dialogue

1. Mouse dialogue - Similar Threads - Mouse dialogue

2. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  3. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  4. I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.: Hi, its really quite simple, after i dont touch my keyboard or mouse for a while my screen just only shows my wallpaper and hides all my apps and taskbar. i have tried to stop this from happening by using for example an autoclicker but with no success. I have tried watching...
  5. I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.

I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.: Hi, its really quite simple, after i dont touch my keyboard or mouse for a while my screen just only shows my wallpaper and hides all my apps and taskbar. i have tried to stop this from happening by using for example an autoclicker but with no success. I have tried watching...
  6. Desktop and apps not responding to mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and apps not responding to mouse: I've had this problem happen a few times now when I'm doing work or any other activity. My apps stop responding to my mouse: discord cannot be interacted with nor my desktop shortcuts nor even windows taskbar. I can use the keyboard shortcuts to open task manager and there I...
  7. Desktop and apps not responding to mouse

Desktop and apps not responding to mouse: I've had this problem happen a few times now when I'm doing work or any other activity. My apps stop responding to my mouse: discord cannot be interacted with nor my desktop shortcuts nor even windows taskbar. I can use the keyboard shortcuts to open task manager and there I...
  8. Por que o mouse não responde?

Por que o mouse não responde?: HelloI'm trying to connect my mouse to my notebook without success. I've updated the drivers, restarted and nothing worked.From what I've seen of the drivers, it says they are working correctly and the computer notifies you, but it still doesn't work. The mouse brand is from...
  9. Por que o mouse não responde?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Por que o mouse não responde?: HelloI'm trying to connect my mouse to my notebook without success. I've updated the drivers, restarted and nothing worked.From what I've seen of the drivers, it says they are working correctly and the computer notifies you, but it still doesn't work. The mouse brand is from...
  10. On clicking left mouse botton on file icons, I get confirmatin to delete dialogue box.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On clicking left mouse botton on file icons, I get confirmatin to delete dialogue box.: After opening, on the desktop, when I select any icon or file I get a confirmation dialogue box to ensure to send the file to recycle bin. on double clicking file opens but the doc file contents get automatically gets deleted letter by letter. I just checked that my delet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The mouse dialogue