Windows 10: Mouse disappears every time we log out of user and try to log in again - windows 10

Discus and support Mouse disappears every time we log out of user and try to log in again - windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Recently every time we log off / switch user , leaving the computer for few minutes, when coming back / tying to log in again, the mouse pointer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Menachem Glik, May 12, 2020.

1. Mouse disappears every time we log out of user and try to log in again - windows 10

Hi,

Recently every time we log off / switch user , leaving the computer for few minutes, when coming back / tying to log in again, the mouse pointer disapear and even the mouse light is off. It takes the mouse ~5-7 minutes to turn on again, first light, then the pointer comes back to the screen. Also, we try for few min to move the mouse / click the buttons and first after few minutes every clicks it makes the mouse sounds, then only after 5-7 minutes we have the mouse cursor back.

We have windows 10.

What could be the problem?? It's very frustrating.

Any idea?

I tried to update the mouse driver but it's up to date.

Thanks.

:)

Menachem Glik, May 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 User Log-In Issue

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would suggest you to delete all the user account apart from the one which you are able to log in with Admin rights. Install all pending Windows and driver updates.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience. Follow the steps below to create new user account and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Key + R".
    • Type “netplwiz”.
    • Click on Add and follow the onscreen instructions.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 PIN Log in, logs in multiple users

Good evening,

First off, I should mention I'm running Windows 10 on version 1709 on an HP Spectre x360 (13-4003dx)

Starting about a month ago, entering a PIN into one of my two Microsoft accounts (one is work and other is personal) logs both accounts in. In fact, doing so first gives me a warning that I entered the PIN incorrectly. After entering it again and checking
    the Users tab in the Task Manager window, I see both users logged in.

It doesn't matter which I try first, they both end up logging in.

Here's my workflow:

• Turn on laptop after being completely shutdown
    • I receive a notification that the PIN is incorrect
    • Try again
    • This time I log in
    • Once logged in, I open Task Manager
    • Click User tab
    • Notice my two user accounts are logged in

Just curious if anyone has had the same issue and a possible solution.

Thanks!

Adrian

AdrianSanabria-Diaz, May 12, 2020
  4. Mouse disappears every time we log out of user and try to log in again - windows 10

Mouse pointer disappears after i log in to windows 10, after restart it comes back.

Hi Surya,

There are a few reasons why your mouse pointer disappears after you log in to your device. It could be a mouse hardware issue, corrupted system files, third-party programs or incompatible drivers. For us to determine what's really causing this issue, we'd
    like to know the following?

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your Notebook prior to this issue? Any recently installed apps or software on your device?
    • Are you using a wireless mouse? If yes, have you tried plugging the USB wireless receiver into a different USB port on your Notebook?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse? If yes, are you experiencing the same issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run first our automated troubleshooter by following the steps below. This troubleshooter will automatically find and fix any issues related to your mouse.

• Type Troubleshooting in Cortana search.
    • Choose on Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Find and fix problems with devices and hardware and follow the instructions.

For additional reference, check out this support page to know more about Windows hardware.

Kindly update us with the result and let us know if you need further help.

Amylove Loy, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Mouse disappears every time we log out of user and try to log in again - windows 10

1. Mouse disappears every time we log out of user and try to log in again - windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse disappears every

2. Mouse disappear after log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse disappear after log in: Hi,The pointer of my mouse disappears when I log in. If I restart the computer, the pointer appears, but when I open my session it will disappear. Following the advice found on internet forums, I enabled the option that the mouse is shown when I press control: now when I...
  3. Mouse disappear after log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse disappear after log in: Hi,The pointer of my mouse disappears when I log in. If I restart the computer, the pointer appears, but when I open my session it will disappear. Following the advice found on internet forums, I enabled the option that the mouse is shown when I press control: now when I...
  4. log out time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    log out time: How do i change the time my screen logs off???? Its way too fast.... Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out-time/376dbf70-870f-4dd1-9729-344f2d8fbd5a
  5. Log out Idle users

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Log out Idle users: Hello all, Working with windows 10 here and I am wondering how in the world can I logout users after 2-3 days off being inactive/idle? I have done my research and have come empty handed, no luck with the group policies and I even created a bat file; it worked but did not...
  6. Logging out of Microsoft Minesweeper, AGAIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging out of Microsoft Minesweeper, AGAIN: Seriously your basically bot support can't even reply to replies! Previous post's start: "Help i accidentally logged in to the wrong account in Minesweeper and i cannot switch to the one i want. Even reinstalling the game doesn't work. BTW i'm on Windows 10 Can someone...
  7. Log in every time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log in every time: Hi, I have a windows 10 desktop. I have been able to log into my accounts without any trouble. Recently I have had to have someone call or send me a text with a password so I can log on. It gets to be a pain. These are sites I use every day, and I am the only one who uses...
  8. Items pinned to taskbar reset every time users log out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Items pinned to taskbar reset every time users log out: I am trying to create a system image for deployment in a small office from a clean installation of Windows 10 version 10.0.17763. To create a default user layout, I've entered Audit mode using Control+Shift+F3 during initial setup. After finishing installing software and...
  9. Black screen when users log in but rectifies if they log out and back in again.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen when users log in but rectifies if they log out and back in again.: Good morning, I'm wondering if anyone in the community is able to help with this very peculiar bug we are experiencing. We're running an environment with around 200 computers, mostly the same Oltiplex 3010 setup but some different ones too. In the last 3 weeks, we've...
  10. Log-in screen does not log me in,times out and asks for password again

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log-in screen does not log me in,times out and asks for password again: Hi all, my first post here *Smile 10 Pro, 1607.14393.105 on C: SSD, data and user profiles on E: hard drive. While I am one of the rare people which seemingly had no problems with initial build 1607 Anniversary Update, as of the first quick patch for it (KB3176938 on...