Windows 10: Mouse disappears in Chrome/WINDOWS 10

Discus and support Mouse disappears in Chrome/WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't seem to go back and forth between the touchpad and the screen. If I touch the screen the touchpad mouse stops working in Chrome. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cyndy Davis, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Mouse disappears in Chrome/WINDOWS 10

I can't seem to go back and forth between the touchpad and the screen. If I touch the screen the touchpad mouse stops working in Chrome. Any suggestions?

:)

Cyndy Davis, Oct 21, 2019
  2. PeggyYin Win User

mouse disappears in Google Chrome

My mouse has disappeared in Google Chrome. I have already reset the settings through both the control panel and the device manager on Windows 10. Any suggestions?

PeggyYin, Oct 21, 2019
  3. mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Mouse disappears in Chrome/WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Mouse disappears in Chrome/WINDOWS 10

1. Mouse disappears in Chrome/WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse disappears Chrome

2. Mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse disappeared: Hello, I reset my PC and once I got to the select region screen, my mouse disappeared and I cannot get it back. Does anyone have any potential solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-disappeared/1cd83204-bfce-4d92-8e82-b740ce52f46f
  3. chrome keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chrome keeps disappearing: This just started today. My partner was using her PC Windows 11 and all of a sudden, it went to default. The only thing that shows up was a white screen and the "Google" logo and search. Things like the screensaver, the shortcut icons, etc. disappeared. I went over and had to...
  4. chrome keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chrome keeps disappearing: This just started today. My partner was using her PC Windows 11 and all of a sudden, it went to default. The only thing that shows up was a white screen and the "Google" logo and search. Things like the screensaver, the shortcut icons, etc. disappeared. I went over and had to...
  5. Disappearing tabs on Chrome.

Disappearing tabs on Chrome.: Yesterday and today, I've noticed that occasionally, the last couple of tabs on Chrome disappear, then reappear when I open a new tab. What do I do about it?
  6. Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear!: An annoying thing, cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear Windows 10 Yet when I switch to other apps, it is normal, the cursor did work. It turns annoying, it keeps happening, many times in a day or an hour! Every time it occurred, I need to sign out or restart the...
  7. mouse pointer disappears on chrome

mouse pointer disappears on chrome: mouse stops working and disappears on chrome how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappears-on-chrome/d79407cd-f07a-4a3a-9875-497739c16bba
  8. My Mouse keeps disappearing only In Chrome

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Mouse keeps disappearing only In Chrome: I know Microsoft is doing something in software to disable the cursor from showing in Google Chrome. This is being done to make users switch to Microsoft Edge. Send this to your manager. If this keeps happening I will post it on Reddit and bring it to the attention of my...
  9. mouse disappears in Google Chrome

mouse disappears in Google Chrome: My mouse has disappeared in Google Chrome. I have already reset the settings through both the control panel and the device manager on Windows 10. Any suggestions?...
  10. Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10

Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10: This question has been asked for over 4 years and there is still no permanent solution from Microsoft. Re-launching google chrome can solve the issue, but it comes back soon. Uninstall/re-install google chrome also works, but the issue comes back. Turning off hardware...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor disapears in chrome windows 10 after screen touched

2. cursor disappears under chrome

3. cant see my mouse pointer in chrome

4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappears-on-chrome/d79407cd-f07a-4a3a-9875-497739c16bba,
  5. arrow dissapeared from chrome,
  6. mouse disappearing on chrome,
  7. why does my pointer disappears when my mouse is still in internet explorer,
  8. chrome vanishing pointer win 10,
  9. google chrome pointer disappears,
  10. mouse disappeared chrome,
  11. google chrome issues windows 10 pro cursor