Windows 10: mouse disappears in Google Chrome

Discus and support mouse disappears in Google Chrome in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse has disappeared in Google Chrome. I have already reset the settings through both the control panel and the device manager on Windows 10. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeggyYin, Dec 29, 2018.

1. PeggyYin Win User

mouse disappears in Google Chrome

My mouse has disappeared in Google Chrome. I have already reset the settings through both the control panel and the device manager on Windows 10. Any suggestions?

:)

PeggyYin, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Dec 29, 2018
  4. mouse disappears in Google Chrome

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

mouse disappears in Google Chrome

1. mouse disappears in Google Chrome - Similar Threads - mouse disappears Google

2. Logitech Capture and Google Chrome icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Capture and Google Chrome icons keep disappearing: Hi, mildly irritating issue that both these keep randomly 'disappearing' and get replaced with a generic icon white square with a blue square inside - just wondered if there was a quick way to ensure that the correct icons always show?...
  3. Logitech Capture and Google Chrome icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Capture and Google Chrome icons keep disappearing: Hi, mildly irritating issue that both these keep randomly 'disappearing' and get replaced with a generic icon white square with a blue square inside - just wondered if there was a quick way to ensure that the correct icons always show?...
  4. Google Chrome Icon Disappearing from start menu.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome Icon Disappearing from start menu.: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/geax5ovi6ui61.png?width=642&format=png&auto=webp&s=38c31514f33248e8bf005d9f62fe782464ec4e70 The Google Chrome icon keeps disappearing from my Start menu. The app has an icon in program files folder, in the taskbar and also in the start...
  5. Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear!: An annoying thing, cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear Windows 10 Yet when I switch to other apps, it is normal, the cursor did work. It turns annoying, it keeps happening, many times in a day or an hour! Every time it occurred, I need to sign out or restart the...
  6. mouse pointer disappears on chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse pointer disappears on chrome: mouse stops working and disappears on chrome how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappears-on-chrome/d79407cd-f07a-4a3a-9875-497739c16bba
  7. Mouse disappears in Chrome/WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse disappears in Chrome/WINDOWS 10: I can't seem to go back and forth between the touchpad and the screen. If I touch the screen the touchpad mouse stops working in Chrome. Any suggestions?...
  8. My Mouse keeps disappearing only In Chrome

My Mouse keeps disappearing only In Chrome: I know Microsoft is doing something in software to disable the cursor from showing in Google Chrome. This is being done to make users switch to Microsoft Edge. Send this to your manager. If this keeps happening I will post it on Reddit and bring it to the attention of my...
  9. Google Chrome: My Thumbnails Disappeared??

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome: My Thumbnails Disappeared??: My frequent website thumbnails on my Google Home page have all disappeared. I had about a dozen of them and this morning when I logged on to my PC and opened Google I noticed I just has a blank Google page with the usual Search Bar and that's all. The Internet works fine...
  10. Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10

Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10: This question has been asked for over 4 years and there is still no permanent solution from Microsoft. Re-launching google chrome can solve the issue, but it comes back soon. Uninstall/re-install google chrome also works, but the issue comes back. Turning off hardware...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse pointer disappears in chrome windows 10

2. mouse arrow disappears using google chrome

3. cursor disappears in chrome

4. mouse disappears in chrome,
  5. my mouse has disappeared on chrome,
  6. mouse pointer disappears in chrome,
  7. DISEAPEARING GOOGLE,
  8. mouse is gone from google chrome,
  9. disappearing google,
  10. mouse pointer not showing on google chrome,
  11. mouse google,