Windows 10: mouse disappears when trying to play any game

Discus and support mouse disappears when trying to play any game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; lve recently updated to Win10, so far my experience has been pretty good up till today. several games one issue.. windowed or otherwise all games lack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by auroken, May 22, 2018.

1. auroken Win User

mouse disappears when trying to play any game

lve recently updated to Win10, so far my experience has been pretty good up till today. several games one issue.. windowed or otherwise all games lack one important feature.. my mouse disappears, yes its there somewhere but the problem is guessing where it is because it goes invisible every time l mouse over a game screen or just disappears completely in full screen.

l only know its there when l happen to scroll over something. is there a way to fix this issue because everything lve located online is telling me to change options that dont seem to exist.

:)

auroken, May 22, 2018

2. Mouse disappears when trying to play empire earth

Hello,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Blank screen and Mouse disappearing when playing a game. We will certainly help you.

Does the same issue occur when you play other game as well?

This issue could occur if you are trying to play an older game in a new Windows platform. As per checking I see that that game I released in 2001. If you haven't yet tried installing the game in compatibility mode then try it and check for the issue. You
    can contact the manufacturer of the game to know if any new version is released which can support Windows 10 or you can check online for any new version of the game and install it and check if you are facing the same issue with the game. You may also try updating
    your graphics card driver and check.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 22, 2018
  3. Mouse ticking stuttering issues when gaming

Hi Edy,

To isolate your concern regarding your mouse ticking stuttering, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when playing other games?
    • Does the issue also occur in other programs?
    Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Robelene Win, May 22, 2018
  4. auroken Win User

lve recently updated to Win10, so far my experience has been pretty good up till today. several games one issue.. windowed or otherwise all games lack one important feature.. my mouse disappears, yes its there somewhere but the problem is guessing where it is because it goes invisible every time l mouse over a game screen or just disappears completely in full screen.

l only know its there when l happen to scroll over something. is there a way to fix this issue because everything lve located online is telling me to change options that dont seem to exist.

:)

auroken, May 24, 2018
Thema:

1. mouse disappears when trying to play any game - Similar Threads - mouse disappears trying

2. Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.: Hello, as the title says my laptop gives several different crashing errors when I try to play any sort of game. I own an Acer 515-57, Windows 11 with both Intel HD Graphics and NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti graphics driver. The problem started to occur when I switched over to the NVIDIA...
  3. Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.: Hello, as the title says my laptop gives several different crashing errors when I try to play any sort of game. I own an Acer 515-57, Windows 11 with both Intel HD Graphics and NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti graphics driver. The problem started to occur when I switched over to the NVIDIA...
  4. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games: When I play "some specific" video games I always get the Video_DXGKRNL_Fatal_Error those games are Valorant, League of Legends, Dota2, Dying Light.. But the games like Apex or Stardew Valley works completely fine? I already did all the CMD commands fix but nothing works.Can...
  5. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games: When I play "some specific" video games I always get the Video_DXGKRNL_Fatal_Error those games are Valorant, League of Legends, Dota2, Dying Light.. But the games like Apex or Stardew Valley works completely fine? I already did all the CMD commands fix but nothing works.Can...
  6. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. error when trying to play a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error when trying to play a game: I am trying to play Majesty Gold. I have installed it directly from the disk. When I try to play it, I get an error that says "unable to init directdraw". I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. I have tried to change my resolution. I don't have the option to change it to...
  8. error when trying to play game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error when trying to play game: when I try tp play solitaire collection free i get on error message the says its not available in my accout and error code 0x803F8001. Why all of a sudden I cant play it?...
  9. BSOD when playing any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing any game: Gday all, For the past few months I've been getting crashes to the blue screen or just random restarts, mainly BSOD. There's a link to my data dumps and my system info, I'm hoping this is the right place to put them. The time before last crash I got the IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  10. BOSD when trying to play any games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOSD when trying to play any games: I am at my wits end here. For the last 2-3 months Ive been getting BSODs whenever I try and play ANY games (PUBG, CS:GO, Fortnite... anything). Ive tried everything I could find or think of. All drivers were updated, BiOS was updated to latest version. Today I decided to do a...