Windows 10: Mouse disconnecting and the error code that it's been giving me for the past 2 weeks.

Discus and support Mouse disconnecting and the error code that it's been giving me for the past 2 weeks. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My MM710 used to work fine for a year or so but all of a sudden it started disconnecting with the USB disconnection sound and just like freezing up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Creeper_King_Plays, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Mouse disconnecting and the error code that it's been giving me for the past 2 weeks.

My MM710 used to work fine for a year or so but all of a sudden it started disconnecting with the USB disconnection sound and just like freezing up where the mouse does not move or click but the USB disconnection sound doesn't appear. I've been trying to fix it for about 2 weeks now and it's getting really annoying because I've tried to disable every USB power saving option and all the other power saving option, I've also tried using different drivers from the mouse and the PC. It for some reason works on Linux and other Windows machines but not mine. Here's the error that the mouse events provide me with I can't seem to find information about how to fix this and Windows say my mouse drivers are up to date which is the only fix that I saw but that doesn't work.

Screenshot of error:https://imgur.com/a/i4SrDng

submitted by /u/Creeper_King_Plays
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Creeper_King_Plays, Aug 12, 2020
  2. seal007 Win User

chkdsk gives error code - 726173642e637878 25f

No luck. Giving me the same error code. *Sad

seal007, Aug 12, 2020
  3. JED
    jed Win User
    Harsh Lag and Disconnects Past Couple of Weeks

I just got disconnected from the Internet. I have pictures of the list and grid but am unable to upload from my PC until I get reconnected. The WiFi is also down. Modem is stuck on "Receive". Rebooted both modem and router to no avail.

4. Mouse disconnecting and the error code that it's been giving me for the past 2 weeks.

Issues with accessing mouse after disconnecting XBox One Controller on Windows 10

Hi Harley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the mouse after disconnecting the Xbox Controller on your device. We will help you in resolving this issue.

Let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message of this issue?
    • Is this issue confined only with disconnecting the Xbox?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/outdated drivers. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: Update the Touchpad drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    • Hard restart the computer as mouse doesn't work.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Mouse disconnecting and the error code that it's been giving me for the past 2 weeks.

1. Mouse disconnecting and the error code that it's been giving me for the past 2 weeks. - Similar Threads - Mouse disconnecting error

2. internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks: Hello, I have had the worst internet for the past 2 weeks and its driving me insane. Context, I am living in a household with one shared connection, and my internet has been awful just for me recently. I had nothing new installed when it happened, and has been constant for a...
  3. internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks: Hello, I have had the worst internet for the past 2 weeks and its driving me insane. Context, I am living in a household with one shared connection, and my internet has been awful just for me recently. I had nothing new installed when it happened, and has been constant for a...
  4. internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Monitors giving me device not migrated for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitors giving me device not migrated for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. Help!: I came home to a non functioning monitor giving me this code:Device DISPLAY\ACR03DF\5&133b9472&0&UID4864 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.Last Device Instance Id: DISPLAY\SKY9001\5&133b9472&0&UID4353Class Guid: {4d36e96e-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Location...
  6. This update has been failing the past 2 weeks, should I worry about it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This update has been failing the past 2 weeks, should I worry about it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vision919 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mq0crp/this_update_has_been_failing_the_past_2_weeks/
  7. Laptop EXTREMELY SLOW for past 2 weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop EXTREMELY SLOW for past 2 weeks: Hello, I am technologically challenged but can do the basics. My computer started to freeze every few seconds for the past two weeks. I apologize in advance if I am giving too much information but I don't know what else to try. Thanks in advance for your help or ideas...
  8. Been getting BSOD's past couple of weeks

Been getting BSOD's past couple of weeks: Hello, I have been getting BSOD's on my computer for the past couple of weeks. They've been saying different things but it's been: 3/15: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 3/20: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 3/30: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Stuff I've done: I've ran sfc /scannow a...
  9. BSODFor the past 2 weeks

BSODFor the past 2 weeks: Hello, i have my system built 2 months ago and recently starting to have frequent BSOD especially when im gaming. MOBO: ASRock B450 Legend PROCESSOR : Ryzen 5 3600X SSD : HS-SSD-E2000 RAM : 8GB Ram Corsair cmk8gx4m1d3000c18 GPU: GTX 1660 Ti Gigabyte recently analyzed...
  10. Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.

Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.: Hello there, ive been getting blue screens when playing games or even using a browser for the past 2 weeks and I really tried everything i know to fix it. The first time it happened i was in a middle of a game and then a blue screen with the stop code :...