Windows 10: Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs

Discus and support Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎25/‎06/‎2022 14:37StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by T4nxz, Jun 25, 2022.

1. T4nxz Win User

Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs

SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎25/‎06/‎2022 14:37StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 101eParameter 2: ffff9100fc7c79a0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19044.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 3072

:)

T4nxz, Jun 25, 2022

2. Issues with accessing mouse after disconnecting XBox One Controller on Windows 10

Hi Harley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the mouse after disconnecting the Xbox Controller on your device. We will help you in resolving this issue.

Let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message of this issue?
    • Is this issue confined only with disconnecting the Xbox?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/outdated drivers. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: Update the Touchpad drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    • Hard restart the computer as mouse doesn't work.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Mouse

Hi,

There are a lot of possibilities why the issue occurred. To isolate this
    matter, we have some questions for you:

• When did this issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried using
      the mouse to another computer?

• Have you checked if the drivers are updated?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter and check if there are any changes. To run the Troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar,
      type Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to
      run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, kindly post
    us the screenshot
    of the diagnostic result of the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs

Mouse Disconnects, Cursor Dissapears

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

What is the make and model number of the system?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with mouse. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your hardware.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Hardware troubleshooter
    Method 2:

I suggest you to update all the drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select
      Device manger
    • Select Mouse and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on
      Update
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    Hope this helps. Please reply us back if you need any assistance further.

Anup Karkal, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs

1. Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs - Similar Threads - Mouse disconnecting hardware

2. Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎25/‎06/‎2022 14:37StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 101eParameter 2: ffff9100fc7c79a0Parameter 3:...
  3. Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎25/‎06/‎2022 14:37StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 101eParameter 2: ffff9100fc7c79a0Parameter 3:...
  4. A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED: Hi i have received the following message in my System area of Microsoft Event Viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-fatal-hardware-error-has-occured/40b9d200-855e-44c2-b8cd-3965b30d37d5
  5. A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED: Hi i have received the following message in my System area of Microsoft Event Viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-fatal-hardware-error-has-occured/40b9d200-855e-44c2-b8cd-3965b30d37d5
  6. A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. A corrected hardware error has occurred.

A corrected hardware error has occurred.: I keep receiving this warning in the log. Is it normal and how to resolve it?Please help.xml view- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger" Guid="{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}" />...
  8. A fatal hardware error occurred.

A fatal hardware error occurred.: My systems seems to crash without a blue screen, and only when i am using google chrome for an extended period of time, and when playing Red Dead Redemption 2, I also consitently get the warning message: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component:...
  9. A corrected hardware error has occurred

A corrected hardware error has occurred: Just viewed Event Viewer and I'm totally shocked to see this error having notable entries in the event viewer every second.Its mentioned PCI Express Root Port Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express. Primary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x5 Secondary Bus:Device:Function:...
  10. error occurs after installing new hardware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error occurs after installing new hardware: After adding the 8 GB extra ram to my laptop,windows 10 starts getting error like blue screen with its need to be restart i don't know why this is happening,to cure the issue i have to format my C drive and reinstall it.i have the licence windows 10 ,so i have a fear to loose...