Windows 10: Mouse disconnects and connects.

Discus and support Mouse disconnects and connects. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, does someone knows how can i fix this?: almost like 23 times per day (i use my pc a lot), my mouse disconnects for like 30 seconds or till i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Overwz, Mar 26, 2020.

1. /u/Overwz Win User

Mouse disconnects and connects.

Hi guys, does someone knows how can i fix this?: almost like 23 times per day (i use my pc a lot), my mouse disconnects for like 30 seconds or till i unplug it then plug it again and like 05 - 40 mins later it happens again, and again and again, i think its something of windows or do guys think its my USB if so. How can i fix it?
    PS: i know its not my mouse cuz i tried using another one and it happens anyway.

submitted by /u/Overwz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Overwz, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Mouse randomly connects/disconnects

Hi

My brother has a Lennovo Notebook with Windows 10. He also has a Microsoft Designer Mouse (Bluetooth) connected to it. Now, just suddenly two weeks ago the mouse pointer did not move smooth anymore. Also the mouse connects and disconnects randomly and also
    at quite some speed. He bought a new mouse (same mouse) and still the same story. He connected my MS Sculpt Mouse.... and still the same story. I have updated the Lennovo Bluetooth drivers but the problem persist. I searched for drivers for the mouse but couldnt
    find any. Any suggestions please?

Kind regards

Jaco Pretorius

JacoPretorius, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Mouse disconnects and connects. - Similar Threads - Mouse disconnects connects

2. mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse keeps disconnecting: so for a while my mouse keeps disconnecting when im moving it alot, one weird detail that i have noticed is that once i start moving it non-stop for more than a few seconds it stops disconnecting but once i stop the constant movement it starts disconnecting again. things i...
  3. mouse disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse disconnecting: hey there i am having very much issues with my mouse being disconnected randomly while playing game which causes trouble . i have tried updating drivers but it didnt work , i am looking for a solution pls help me fix it. my mouse is ant esports km500w combo...
  4. mouse disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse disconnecting: hey there i am having very much issues with my mouse being disconnected randomly while playing game which causes trouble . i have tried updating drivers but it didnt work , i am looking for a solution pls help me fix it. my mouse is ant esports km500w combo...
  5. Mouse keeps disconnecting

Mouse keeps disconnecting: My mouse keeps disconnecting whether i play a game or not.I have a windows 10 and my mouse disconnects.It doesent happen when i move my mouse around without stopping but happens when i move it fast around and then stop moving.I have a CSL gaming mouse.To fix my Problem i have...
  6. Mouse keeps disconnecting

Mouse keeps disconnecting: My mouse keeps disconnecting whether i play a game or not.I have a windows 10 and my mouse disconnects.It doesent happen when i move my mouse around without stopping but happens when i move it fast around and then stop moving.I have a CSL gaming mouse.To fix my Problem i have...
  7. Keyboard and mouse disconnects

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse disconnects: I am using windows 10 installed 1 month before and my keyboard and mouse disconnects while working and then I uninstalled driver and turned off power saving mode and restored windows still the problem dosent solve I tried everything but still not working even uninstalled...
  8. Mouse randomly disconnects and connects

Mouse randomly disconnects and connects: So I've been experiencing this for a couple of days now my mouse logitech g300s disconnects and connects randomly and it went further for a moment my mouse just stopped working for a minute but the light was on. So is this my mouse problem or something else? I've recently...
  9. Mouse disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse disconnects constantly: Got a new PC around a month ago, recently started experiencing mouse issues. At seemingly random periods of time my mouse disconnects for a moment, causing the cursor to freeze. When it happens the mouse's glowing scrollwheel also shuts down for a moment. What should i...
  10. Mouse connecting and disconnecting very often

Mouse connecting and disconnecting very often: My mouse is connecting and disconnecting instantly and very often, meanwhile the screen is flickering, I hear an annoying double sound (enabling/disabling) every one or two or three minutes and I can't point anything on the screen. I changed all the USB ports, I disallowed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse connects and disconnects time to time