Windows 10: Mouse disconnects constantly

Discus and support Mouse disconnects constantly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Got a new PC around a month ago, recently started experiencing mouse issues. At seemingly random periods of time my mouse disconnects for a moment,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedPhysGun77, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Mouse disconnects constantly

Got a new PC around a month ago, recently started experiencing mouse issues. At seemingly random periods of time my mouse disconnects for a moment, causing the cursor to freeze. When it happens the mouse's glowing scrollwheel also shuts down for a moment. What should i check/do to resolve the issue?

submitted by /u/RedPhysGun77
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RedPhysGun77, Oct 30, 2019

2. Mouse constantly disconnects after not being used for a while

Hi,

I have a problem with my Microsoft Modern Mouse constantly disconnecting after few seconds of not being used. It's distracting and seriously messing with my workflow.

At the moment I've followed the steps to prevent windows from turning it off:

1. Enabled automatic Bluetooth Support services in services.msc

2. In device manager disabled power management (both human interfaces and bluetooth devices)

3. Updated to latest intel wireless drivers that the automatic detector suggested

4. Kept windows up to date, including security updates

At the moment I'm at a loss as to what else there is to change apart from messing with registries which I'm unfamiliar with.

TheRobRobs, Oct 30, 2019
  3. The Crow Win User
    Wireless constantly disconnects when downloading

Hello guys,

My wireless connection constantly disconnects when I download something (steam, torrent, something via web browsers or something else)
    My router is NETGEAR WGR614v9. It seems like it disconnects only when downloading something.

Its firmware version is 1.0.9_1.0.2. It seems pretty old. If I update the firmware, does it fix my problem?

The Crow, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Sprecher Win User

Mouse disconnects constantly

Surface constantly disconnects from Network

My brand new Surface Book constantly disconnects from the network. I am using a dock with the latest firmware update which resolved the mouse and keyboard lag but I cant stay connected to the network.

Sprecher, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Mouse disconnects constantly

1. Mouse disconnects constantly - Similar Threads - Mouse disconnects constantly

2. WiFi disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi disconnects constantly: My WIFI frequently 5-10 times a day disconnects. I have to reconnect manually but after a few reconnections, my available WiFi list goes blank and says “no available networks”. I am forced to restart the computer and begin the cycle again. Dell Inspiron laptop circa 2016,...
  3. WIFI constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI constantly disconnects: WIFI disconnects frequently, especially when playing games. I've tried to look for different solutions and none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-constantly-disconnects/248600bc-d22b-4751-b3a8-2e23ebd93152
  4. usb disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb disconnects constantly: SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport...
  5. WiFi Constantly Disconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Constantly Disconnects: Out of nowhere, my laptop is disconnecting from wifi about every 10 minutes. The only way to fix the problem is to run the internet troubleshooter. No other wifi devices in my home are experiencing this problem. When I connect the laptop via Ethernet cable, I have zero...
  6. Intolerable situation with Sculpt comfort mouse disconnecting constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intolerable situation with Sculpt comfort mouse disconnecting constantly: HOW DO I GET SUPPORT FROM MICROSOFT TECH SUPPORT DIRECTLY?? THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 YEARS. I have 2 of these mice and have had continual problems on 3 different PCs.BECAUSE MORE THAN ONE PC AND MORE THAN ONE MOUSE IS AFFECTED, THIS MUST BE A DESIGN FLAW WITH...
  7. Mouse constantly disconnects after not being used for a while

Mouse constantly disconnects after not being used for a while: Hi, I have a problem with my Microsoft Modern Mouse constantly disconnecting after few seconds of not being used. It's distracting and seriously messing with my workflow. At the moment I've followed the steps to prevent windows from turning it off: 1. Enabled automatic...
  8. Constant internet disconnection

Constant internet disconnection: I got a brand new HP Windows 10 laptop last week and on the second day of having it I noticed some internet performance issues. Basically this laptop will only connect to the Internet for about 10 minutes before switching to only a "limited" connection. When I try and...
  9. Constant disconnections

Constant disconnections: About 2 weeks ago Windows 10 started disconnecting from wifi regularly. The disconnects sometimes happen in quick succession, 30 seconds apart. Other times they hapen every 30 minutes to 2 hours. I am unaware of any changes that have been made in the last 2 weeks to cause...
  10. Constant Disconnects!

Constant Disconnects!: So our family switched to new provider internet (BT Infinity or something) . Everyone in family happy except me. Because i'm the only one who uses PC not laptop. And because I'm using PC i am using Ethernet Cable. My mom and sister uses laptops so they use wireless internet...