Windows 10: Mouse disconnects when idle.

Discus and support Mouse disconnects when idle. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 it keeps disconnecting when I leave my laptop on idle. Also I noticed that this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BeșliuRaul-Marian, May 23, 2020.

1. Mouse disconnects when idle.

Hello,

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 it keeps disconnecting when I leave my laptop on idle.

Also I noticed that this problem occurred after installing Keyboard Splitter.

Thank you!

:)

BeșliuRaul-Marian, May 23, 2020

2. Mouse Disconnects, Cursor Dissapears

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

What is the make and model number of the system?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with mouse. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your hardware.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Hardware troubleshooter
    Method 2:

I suggest you to update all the drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select
      Device manger
    • Select Mouse and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on
      Update
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    Hope this helps. Please reply us back if you need any assistance further.

Anup Karkal, May 23, 2020
  3. Jonas Flo Win User
    Bluetooth still on while idle

Thanks for following the steps. Now, the settings won't take effect if you are only using normal PC idle mode. Normal functionality of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings are to stay connected even if PC is idle. With the settings that you have created, we would
    suggest that you set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or
    Hibernate
    once idle. In this way, the settings "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" should take effect.

To set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or Hibernate when idle, please follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel, set view by: Small
      icons.
    • Look for Power Options.
    • Click on Change when the computer sleeps on the left pane.
    • Set a timer.

Please try it out. Hope it helps. If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Jonas Flo, May 23, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Mouse disconnects when idle.

Mouse freeze after very short idle

Hi,

Outdated drivers is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing this issue. We suggest running the hardware troubleshooter to isolate the root cause of the issue and provide the appropriate fix for it. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Choose Update & security, then click
      Troubleshoot
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click
      Hardware and Devices
    • Click Run the troubleshooter tab and follow the on-screen instructions.

We also recommend updating the driver for your mouse using the steps on this article:Update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response about this matter.

Mayra Aqu, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Mouse disconnects when idle.

1. Mouse disconnects when idle. - Similar Threads - Mouse disconnects idle

2. mouse disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse disconnecting: hey there i am having very much issues with my mouse being disconnected randomly while playing game which causes trouble . i have tried updating drivers but it didnt work , i am looking for a solution pls help me fix it. my mouse is ant esports km500w combo...
  3. mouse disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse disconnecting: hey there i am having very much issues with my mouse being disconnected randomly while playing game which causes trouble . i have tried updating drivers but it didnt work , i am looking for a solution pls help me fix it. my mouse is ant esports km500w combo...
  4. PC disconnects when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC disconnects when idle: Sometimes my desktop disconnects connection when it is not using. It is not on the sleep mode but just on the desktop page where you can see apps and when you browser again it is disconnected. I have a LAN connection and I unplug the cable and check without help. I have a...
  5. PC disconnects when idle

PC disconnects when idle: Sometimes my desktop disconnects connection when it is not using. It is not on the sleep mode but just on the desktop page where you can see apps and when you browser again it is disconnected. I have a LAN connection and I unplug the cable and check without help. I have a...
  6. PC disconnects when idle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. keyboard and/or mouse disconnects when opening games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and/or mouse disconnects when opening games: Whenever I start a game, on steam, riot or anywhere. Either my mouse or keyboard stop responding. When I exit the game the device suddenly start functioning again.I have attempted to uninstall the devices, in device manager without luck. Uninstalled all the 3rd party drivers....
  8. keyboard and/or mouse disconnects when opening games

keyboard and/or mouse disconnects when opening games: Whenever I start a game, on steam, riot or anywhere. Either my mouse or keyboard stop responding. When I exit the game the device suddenly start functioning again.I have attempted to uninstall the devices, in device manager without luck. Uninstalled all the 3rd party drivers....
  9. keyboard and/or mouse disconnects when opening games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Idle Mouse Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Idle Mouse Freezing: Okay so while i'm typing this i have to move the mouse because if i leave it idle my laptop will freeze the cursor on my screen stops and the time and battery is frozen if i plug in my laptop it doesnt show its plugged in as charging i can't do anything other than hard shut...