Windows 10: Mouse does not show on edge

Discus and support Mouse does not show on edge in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mouse does not show on new edge Still can point to stuff. The work good before the Edge was updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paul Steve Kister, May 30, 2020.

1. Mouse does not show on edge

Mouse does not show on new edge

Still can point to stuff.

The work good before the Edge was updated

:)

Paul Steve Kister, May 30, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Mouse does not show on edge

No Cortana Icon on Microsoft Edge

Hi Praveen,

It is possible that the Show search and site suggestions as I type option in Microsoft Edge isn't enabled which explains why the Cortana icon is not visible. To check, follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the Menu button (...).
    • Click Settings.
    • Scroll down and click View advanced settings.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge
      option.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Show search and site suggestions as I type option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Mouse does not show on edge

1. Mouse does not show on edge - Similar Threads - Mouse does show

2. Toolbar only shows when I hover mouse over it on Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar only shows when I hover mouse over it on Microsoft edge: I dont know what I did, but the toolbar which shows all my tabs only shows up when I hover my mouse over it. I am on macos and I have clicked f11 which didnt help....
  3. Toolbar only shows when I hover mouse over it on Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar only shows when I hover mouse over it on Microsoft edge: I dont know what I did, but the toolbar which shows all my tabs only shows up when I hover my mouse over it. I am on macos and I have clicked f11 which didnt help....
  4. New Edge version does not show close all tabs box

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge version does not show close all tabs box: The new edge version just showed up today on my HP desktop running windows home 10 build 10.0.18362 and edge version 83.0.478.50 build (64 bit). I've run the registry edit file to change the dword to 1 to turn the option on and checking the registry editor it indicates that...
  5. Edge Chromium ''Image of the day'' Does not show or change Win 2004

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium ''Image of the day'' Does not show or change Win 2004: Hi all, I tried resetting, uninstalling, clearing cache history but to no avail in Win 19041.207 V2004 Does anyone know how to activate ''Image of the day '' ? Thanks all. *sarc 154490
  6. Device Manager does not show a "Mouse".

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager does not show a "Mouse".: . After a fresh Windows 10 restart my mouse is not working. It lights up at turn on but shuts down at Window logo start. Device Manager does not show a "Mouse". Even with the mouse cd that came with mouse it is not installing. To meneuver on screen using tab and scroll does...
  7. Windows Edge favourites bar - does not show when switched on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Edge favourites bar - does not show when switched on.: How can "drag to the Favourites Bar" work when the Favourites Bar is not showing? Why does the Favourites Bar not show when it is switched on?...
  8. Edge will not show favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not show favorites: Edge will not show IE imported favorites in the favorites bar ,I tried using Brinks remove all favourites from Edge and started over by importing from IE ,still nothing ,it just show the message to import favorites , thanks for reading this 68407
  9. Edge fullscreen - Mouse Over a link shows link URL on another display*

in Browsers and Email
    Edge fullscreen - Mouse Over a link shows link URL on another display*: Had difficulties to find a descriptive title for this. A screenshot: [img] Screenshot above shows approximately this area of my displays #1 & #3: [img] Edge is full screen. Any content that other browsers would show in status bar which Edge doesn't have, like...
  10. No start key - taskbar does not respond to R mouse click + no edge ico

in Windows 10 Support
    No start key - taskbar does not respond to R mouse click + no edge ico: After reading all of the possible steps to fix what appears to be a common situation in Windows 10. I find that none of them work. My computer has all the signs and symptoms as described. Does anyone have a solution to this or is it as suggested just format the hard disk and...