Windows 10: mouse does not work at all in windows 10

Discus and support mouse does not work at all in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; alright so ive been using this pc for almost 3 years now, and the mouse for around 2 years. my headset also started breaking down around the same time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PoopFunny, Oct 12, 2020.

1. PoopFunny Win User

mouse does not work at all in windows 10

alright so ive been using this pc for almost 3 years now, and the mouse for around 2 years. my headset also started breaking down around the same time as the mouse, and they're the same brand- the mouse model is the Logitech G903 and the headset is a G933. whenever i use my mouse, it will connect and be recognized, however i cannot see or move the cursor, i've tried using "CTRL to see the cursor" but it doesn't move at all. i've tried nearly everything, but nothing has worked- i've tried updating the drivers, but nothing works because it just gives me an error message. the mouse works on different computers but not on my personal computer. NO mouse at all, actually works on my PC as of now. so i really need some help on how to fix this. thanks!

:)

PoopFunny, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

1. mouse does not work at all in windows 10 - Similar Threads - mouse does

2. My Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard does not work, the mouse works fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard does not work, the mouse works fine: I recently got a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse set, complete with keypad. I inserted the dongle and the mouse works just fine out of the box, the keyboard and keypad however do not. I've installed, uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers to no avail....
  3. My Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard does not work, the mouse works fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard does not work, the mouse works fine: I recently got a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse set, complete with keypad. I inserted the dongle and the mouse works just fine out of the box, the keyboard and keypad however do not. I've installed, uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers to no avail....
  4. Why does my CPU utilization go up whenever I use my mouse even though I am just watching...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my CPU utilization go up whenever I use my mouse even though I am just watching...: My CPU utilization goes up whenever I move my mouse across the screen. I found the problem whenever I closed Fortnite. Whenever I start watching videos on YouTube whenever I move my mouse the whole video slows down and sometimes it even freezes which become annoying because I...
  5. Why does my CPU utilization go up whenever I use my mouse even though I am just watching...

Why does my CPU utilization go up whenever I use my mouse even though I am just watching...: My CPU utilization goes up whenever I move my mouse across the screen. I found the problem whenever I closed Fortnite. Whenever I start watching videos on YouTube whenever I move my mouse the whole video slows down and sometimes it even freezes which become annoying because I...
  6. Windows 11 recent apps in Search Box does not respond to left mouse click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 recent apps in Search Box does not respond to left mouse click: Windows 11 recent apps in Search Box does not respond to left mouse click. I have to use Ctrl + Alt + Delete to make them responsive again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-recent-apps-in-search-box-does-not/e79887f5-1093-4d65-a76d-cc3beacb3926
  7. Windows 11 recent apps in Search Box does not respond to left mouse click

Windows 11 recent apps in Search Box does not respond to left mouse click: Windows 11 recent apps in Search Box does not respond to left mouse click. I have to use Ctrl + Alt + Delete to make them responsive again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-recent-apps-in-search-box-does-not/e79887f5-1093-4d65-a76d-cc3beacb3926
  8. touchpad mouse on Acer aspire does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad mouse on Acer aspire does not work: Anew win11 Acer aspire laptop has it's touchpad mouse not working - just seemed to stop in mid-use: jammed? The usb mouse works fine when plugged in. What's wrong and how to fix?...
  9. touchpad mouse on Acer aspire does not work

touchpad mouse on Acer aspire does not work: Anew win11 Acer aspire laptop has it's touchpad mouse not working - just seemed to stop in mid-use: jammed? The usb mouse works fine when plugged in. What's wrong and how to fix?...
  10. Why does my mouse require multiple clicks to access links

Why does my mouse require multiple clicks to access links: Windows 11 v23h2Since the last update, I have had problems with clicking links or sometimes folders. I have to click multiple, sometimes 5 or more, times to access links and sometimes I can't access them at all. Sometimes I can access the links by opening in a new tab, but...