Windows 10: mouse does not work at all in windows 10

Discus and support mouse does not work at all in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; alright so ive been using this pc for almost 3 years now, and the mouse for around 2 years. my headset also started breaking down around the same time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PoopFunny, Oct 12, 2020.

1. PoopFunny Win User

mouse does not work at all in windows 10

alright so ive been using this pc for almost 3 years now, and the mouse for around 2 years. my headset also started breaking down around the same time as the mouse, and they're the same brand- the mouse model is the Logitech G903 and the headset is a G933. whenever i use my mouse, it will connect and be recognized, however i cannot see or move the cursor, i've tried using "CTRL to see the cursor" but it doesn't move at all. i've tried nearly everything, but nothing has worked- i've tried updating the drivers, but nothing works because it just gives me an error message. the mouse works on different computers but not on my personal computer. NO mouse at all, actually works on my PC as of now. so i really need some help on how to fix this. thanks!

:)

PoopFunny, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

1. mouse does not work at all in windows 10 - Similar Threads - mouse does

2. The cursor does not follow mouse movements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The cursor does not follow mouse movements: I have applied all the recommended solutions, that is:* change batteries* change surface* change mouse* reboot PCThe only recommendation I have not applied is "to go back to the installation in which the mouse was acting appropriately", since then I should only use bare...
  3. The cursor does not follow mouse movements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The cursor does not follow mouse movements: I have applied all the recommended solutions, that is:* change batteries* change surface* change mouse* reboot PCThe only recommendation I have not applied is "to go back to the installation in which the mouse was acting appropriately", since then I should only use bare...
  4. Why does my MS Surface mouse needs reinstalling every second day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my MS Surface mouse needs reinstalling every second day: I have read many tutorials on this at this seems to be a known problem from way back to 2020 it seems. My surface mouse stops working,, it shows connected in Bluetooth settings, but it does not work. I need to remove it from my system, restart the computer and re pair it...
  5. Why does my MS Surface mouse needs reinstalling every second day

Why does my MS Surface mouse needs reinstalling every second day: I have read many tutorials on this at this seems to be a known problem from way back to 2020 it seems. My surface mouse stops working,, it shows connected in Bluetooth settings, but it does not work. I need to remove it from my system, restart the computer and re pair it...
  6. Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays: I am extending my Asus laptop's display to an external monitor via HDMI. Since yesterday I started experiencing a problem where my mouse cursor is not moving into the other display every time.This is occurring when using the track pad or a mouse connected via USB.When trying...
  7. Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays

Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays: I am extending my Asus laptop's display to an external monitor via HDMI. Since yesterday I started experiencing a problem where my mouse cursor is not moving into the other display every time.This is occurring when using the track pad or a mouse connected via USB.When trying...
  8. Why does my mouse keep going to the taskbar in a shooting game? Especially on roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mouse keep going to the taskbar in a shooting game? Especially on roblox: Hey recently i starte playing shooting games, I have noticed that on roblox especially when im playing shooting games and i look down or up my mouse cursor goes onto the taskbar ruining everything. Please can you fix this, Im looking forward to you getting back to me....
  9. Why does my mouse keep going to the taskbar in a shooting game? Especially on roblox

Why does my mouse keep going to the taskbar in a shooting game? Especially on roblox: Hey recently i starte playing shooting games, I have noticed that on roblox especially when im playing shooting games and i look down or up my mouse cursor goes onto the taskbar ruining everything. Please can you fix this, Im looking forward to you getting back to me....
  10. Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work

Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work: I'm using an iPad Pro 5. Gen. & iPadOS 17.3.1 and Microsoft Remote Desktop for working on a Windows 10 system. The mouse device is a Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse. All is running fine, but the middle mouse button does not work. With another Remote Desktop system Jump Desktop...