Windows 10: Mouse does not work in the bottom right part of the screen

Discus and support Mouse does not work in the bottom right part of the screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For some reason, the mouse does not work in the bottom right part of the screen. The mouse pinter moves in that area without any problem, but hovering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zygoat, Oct 28, 2019.

1. zygoat Win User

Mouse does not work in the bottom right part of the screen

For some reason, the mouse does not work in the bottom right part of the screen.

The mouse pinter moves in that area without any problem, but hovering or clicking on any option in the area does not work. I am not sure when this problem started and I have noticed it only recently. Even scrolling with the mouse wheel in the area does not work.

Ca someone please help out? I have attached a video illustrating the problem.
    Thanks in advance.

:)

zygoat, Oct 28, 2019

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Right Click on Mouse doesn't work anymore

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better understanding of the issue, please help us with the following information:

1. Was there any major change on your system, before which you did not face this issue?
    2. May I know the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed?
    3. May I know the Make and Model of the mouse?

Meanwhile, you can try to reset the drivers for the mouse. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the drivers:

1. Open Device manager
      (right click on start button).
    2. Then expand Mice and other Pointing devices.
    3. Right click on mouse drivers and then click on
      Uninstall.
    4. Restart the computer and the drivers will be re-installed.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Mouse does not work in the bottom right part of the screen

USB-mouse right click is not working in MS-Word 2016

Hi Jesus,

As you are facing issues with accessing the right click option on the MS programs, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Does the same issue persists on Webpages as well?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: If the issue still persist, please follow the below steps and check.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Mouse.

• On the Device Settings tab of the
      Mouse Properties screen, click the Disable button to turn off the Touchpad.

• Restart the system and enable.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of accessing the mouse for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Mouse does not work in the bottom right part of the screen

1. Mouse does not work in the bottom right part of the screen - Similar Threads - Mouse does bottom

2. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  3. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  4. Bottom part of screen is black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bottom part of screen is black.: The bottom part of my screen has gone black. When i leave my laptop open for about 30 minutes the black bar dissapears and its okay again. Whenever i open my laptop after shutting it down the black bar reappears. It is growing day by day....
  5. Bottom part of screen is black.

Bottom part of screen is black.: The bottom part of my screen has gone black. When i leave my laptop open for about 30 minutes the black bar dissapears and its okay again. Whenever i open my laptop after shutting it down the black bar reappears. It is growing day by day....
  6. Why does my mouse not work on parts of my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mouse not work on parts of my screen?: ever since i upgrade to windows 11 i have had problem, the bluetooth doesnt work, battery drains too fast and now my mouse doesnt work on certain parts of my screen which is really annoying. why is that?...
  7. Why does my mouse not work on parts of my screen?

Why does my mouse not work on parts of my screen?: ever since i upgrade to windows 11 i have had problem, the bluetooth doesnt work, battery drains too fast and now my mouse doesnt work on certain parts of my screen which is really annoying. why is that?...
  8. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  9. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  10. Mouse stuck in bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse stuck in bottom right of screen: I was just starting up my pc and my mouse started flickering back to the edge og the bottom right part of the screen. i have searched up the problem but it seems like they indicate its a problem with that mouse specifically, which its not. i tried with another mouse and its...