Windows 10: mouse doeset move when typing

Discus and support mouse doeset move when typing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I type my mouse doesn't move. I have "hide pointer when typing" disabled but it still happens. I have synaptics version 19.3.31.31... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnibalAlarcon, May 18, 2019.

1. mouse doeset move when typing

1. when I type my mouse doesn't move. I have "hide pointer when typing" disabled but it still happens. I have synaptics version 19.3.31.31

:)

AnibalAlarcon, May 18, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 18, 2019
  3. Wandering mouse

Hi,

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to adjust the mouse speed and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type mouse on the search bar and select Mouse and touchpad settings.
    • Select Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Select Pointer Options and adjust the mouse speed under Motion.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 18, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

mouse doeset move when typing

Mouse

Hi,

There are a lot of possibilities why the issue occurred. To isolate this
    matter, we have some questions for you:

• When did this issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried using
      the mouse to another computer?

• Have you checked if the drivers are updated?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter and check if there are any changes. To run the Troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar,
      type Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to
      run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, kindly post
    us the screenshot
    of the diagnostic result of the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 18, 2019
Thema:

mouse doeset move when typing

1. mouse doeset move when typing - Similar Threads - mouse doeset move

2. Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type: This issue is really making me insane.... when draging the mouse around and when typeing... all kinds of the tabs and icons on the taskbar flicker and flash... words and excel documents on my other monitor will have lines that flicker also... and it is making me want to rage...
  3. Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type: This issue is really making me insane.... when draging the mouse around and when typeing... all kinds of the tabs and icons on the taskbar flicker and flash... words and excel documents on my other monitor will have lines that flicker also... and it is making me want to rage...
  4. Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't move mouse while typing: I have an Inspiron 5759 by Dell with windows 10 and am unable to move my mouse while typing. The touchpad is labelled as a PS/2 compatible mouse under properties, but has no option to disable smart sense or palm check. I have been unable to find any way to solve this problem...
  6. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't move mouse while typing: I have an Inspiron 5759 by Dell with windows 10 and am unable to move my mouse while typing. The touchpad is labelled as a PS/2 compatible mouse under properties, but has no option to disable smart sense or palm check. I have been unable to find any way to solve this problem...
  7. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...: Hello Everyone, So this stemmed from another thread but It's it own question. Their's was involving touch screen problems I don't own a touch screen at all, not using any touch screen drivers or monitor to my knowledge. I'm a bit paranoid and I know I can uninstall drivers...
  9. Move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move mouse while typing: So as I type, I cant move my mouse and wonder why? If anyone replies to this please tell me! I'm on a Windows 10 Laptop and need to know these instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-mouse-while-typing/503824ee-95cb-46b1-9f9c-1bbee09f695a
  10. Mouse won't move when typing or using keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse won't move when typing or using keyboard: So I am playing a game on this brand new HP Laptop I just got, and a nice one too. But I notice that, when I try and move my mouse when inputting commands via keyboard or typing the mouse is in a frozen position and cannot move. I have seen numerous "fixes" to this issue but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse does not move when typing