Windows 10: Mouse doesn’t appear under mice and other pointing devices.

Discus and support Mouse doesn’t appear under mice and other pointing devices. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys. I want to allow my Bluetooth Mouse (MX master3) to wake my laptop. But it doesn’t appear under mice and other pointing devices in device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/D0bleG, Sep 3, 2020.

1. /u/D0bleG Win User

Mouse doesn’t appear under mice and other pointing devices.

Hi guys. I want to allow my Bluetooth Mouse (MX master3) to wake my laptop. But it doesn’t appear under mice and other pointing devices in device manager. I’ve toggled “show hidden devices” it still didn’t appear. The mouse is in the Bluetooth section but there is no power management section meaning that there isn’t a “allow other devices to wake this computer” toggle. I would really appreciate some help form the talented people on r/windows 10.

submitted by /u/D0bleG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/D0bleG, Sep 3, 2020

2. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Sep 3, 2020
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Mouse doesn’t appear under mice and other pointing devices. - Similar Threads - Mouse doesn’t appear

2. Arrow, and Mice and other Pointing Devices have Disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arrow, and Mice and other Pointing Devices have Disappeared: Hi there,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried restarting and shutting down my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. I tried...
  3. USB Mouse Not Working and Error Code 39 for Mice and Other Pointing Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Mouse Not Working and Error Code 39 for Mice and Other Pointing Devices: To add some pretext, which I think can be necessary, I had previously installed Oracle VMBox, but the bidirectional copy-paste function wasn't working. So, I downloaded guest additions to fix it, but that created a new problem. Whenever I disconnected my wireless USB mouse,...
  4. mice and pointing device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mice and pointing device: In my mice and pointing device instead of 2 only 1 driver is showing after update , I forget the name of the 2 drivers but now in the only 1 driver is showing & that is ELAN input device . I want to know that by this can , I face any issue in the future . I have updated it...
  5. mice and pointing device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mice and pointing device: In my mice and pointing device instead of 2 only 1 driver is showing after update , I forget the name of the 2 drivers but now in the only 1 driver is showing & that is ELAN input device . I want to know that by this can , I face any issue in the future . I have updated it...
  6. mice and pointing device

7. mice and other pointing devices not appearing in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mice and other pointing devices not appearing in device manager: Hello, I have a problem which I cannot resolve. The 'mice and other pointing devices' is not appearing in the device manager. Which mean there is no mouse pointer on the windows operating and therefore I cannot move or click on anything on screen. Can anybody help me figure...
  8. Mice and other pointing devices missing

Mice and other pointing devices missing: I had been facing some issues with my registry for a few months, and because of which I was not able to update my windows. Also, yesterday my mouse pointer started freezing randomly and frequently and it won't start unless restarted, sometimes it didn't start after restarting...
  9. Mice and other pointing devices missing from Device Manager

Mice and other pointing devices missing from Device Manager: My laptop is set for auto update. After an update loaded today my touchpad quit working. I tried several thing to turn it on but nothing worked. When I went to my device manager there is no longer Mice and Other Pointing Devices, listed. How can I fix this?...
  10. Touchpad works but cannot find it under Mice and other pointing devices.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad works but cannot find it under Mice and other pointing devices.: First of all, I'm running Windows 10 on a 2017 MacBook Air with BootCamp and I gave Windows a 125 GB partition. I want to change the touchpad settings because I can't tap to click but when I expand "Mice and other pointing devices" in the device manager screen the only thing...