Windows 10: Mouse doesn't click sometimes

Discus and support Mouse doesn't click sometimes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an issue with my mouse where it won't click sometimes, unless I ctrl+alt+delete+esc. But when I hop on a game if functions fine. Can anybody... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Please Help :[, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Mouse doesn't click sometimes

I have an issue with my mouse where it won't click sometimes, unless I ctrl+alt+delete+esc. But when I hop on a game if functions fine. Can anybody help me please? I also recently rebooted my pc recently and this has been happening before I did it.

:)

Please Help :[, Feb 29, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Mouse doesn't click sometimes [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 29, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 29, 2020
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Mouse doesn't click sometimes

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Mouse doesn't click sometimes

1. Mouse doesn't click sometimes - Similar Threads - Mouse doesn't click

2. Mouse pointer misses and trackpad doesn't work sometimes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer misses and trackpad doesn't work sometimes.: Sometimes when I boot my laptop, there is no mouse pointer. After I restart 2-3 times, the pointer appears. When the doesn't appear, the device manager looks like this. 'Mice and pointing' is in Show hidden devices in view tab.When pointer doesn't appear, I can use mouse...
  3. Mouse pointer misses and trackpad doesn't work sometimes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer misses and trackpad doesn't work sometimes.: Sometimes when I boot my laptop, there is no mouse pointer. After I restart 2-3 times, the pointer appears. When the doesn't appear, the device manager looks like this. 'Mice and pointing' is in Show hidden devices in view tab.When pointer doesn't appear, I can use mouse...
  4. mouse clicks right on its own sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse clicks right on its own sometimes: The mouse clicks on right by itself sometimes ------- need a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-clicks-right-on-its-own-sometimes/547e9f30-b865-447e-80ab-0c42e5b8ae29
  5. Mouse/touchpad click doesn't work

Mouse/touchpad click doesn't work: Hi all, a very specific problem that I would really appreciate some help on for Windows 10 I think what caused the problem is a new mouse I bought, which I set up by simply plugging in the USB receiver and it worked fine. However, I had to send it back, and have since gone...
  6. Having problems with my mouse, sometimes left clicks right and right clicks left, sometimes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having problems with my mouse, sometimes left clicks right and right clicks left, sometimes...: Every time I click with my mouse, it either acts normally or does the exact opposite click. I've changed mouses 3 times so I know that that isn't the problem. It only happens once in every 5 clicks or so, it's getting really annoying....
  7. Mouse Left Click doesn't work

Mouse Left Click doesn't work: I am on a Dell Latitude 7490 running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. The left click on the mouse is not working when click on window pane buttons or when selecting items in start menu, or when pressing options like task manager after pressing ctrl-alt-delete. The weird thing is the...
  8. Edge sometimes doesn't open when I click it

in Browsers and Email
    Edge sometimes doesn't open when I click it: Does anyone find Edge on rare occasions does not open? I have it pinned to the taskbar and on very, very rare instances nothing opens. It's a very easy remedy, either reboot or quicker still if I go into taskmanager and kill the edge process. Then if I click on the pinned...
  9. Left click on mouse works..SOMETIMES..any suggestions?

Left click on mouse works..SOMETIMES..any suggestions?: The left clicker on my wired mouse works sometimes. The driver is up to date...any suggestions before I just buy another one? It took me 20 minutes to make this thread because I couldn't click from the thread title line into the comment box. 75243
  10. Mouse Moves But Doesn't Click

Mouse Moves But Doesn't Click: I have a brand new asus laptop, and i can move the mouse, but it won't click, the button nor the sensor register a click. i am currently using a old corded mouse i had. please help. 13193