Windows 10: mouse doesn't connect

Discus and support mouse doesn't connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; any clue on how to set connect my mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-doesnt-connect/08a63960-b977-4e6b-890c-a72e4129b256 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CraigLidell, Feb 18, 2019.

1. mouse doesn't connect

any clue on how to set connect my mouse?

:)

CraigLidell, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Feb 18, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 18, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

mouse doesn't connect

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

mouse doesn't connect

1. mouse doesn't connect - Similar Threads - mouse doesn't connect

2. Mouse doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse doesn't work: My mouse doesn't work on my laptop even though other devices work + I tried other mice to make sure but they didn't work. I tried some methods such as reinstalling the driver or updating the device & updating the mouse, but it doesn't solve the problem?? Can u help guys .....
  3. Mouse doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse doesn't work: My mouse doesn't work on my laptop even though other devices work + I tried other mice to make sure but they didn't work. I tried some methods such as reinstalling the driver or updating the device & updating the mouse, but it doesn't solve the problem?? Can u help guys .....
  4. Mouse doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse doesn't work.: Today I reset my computer because there was some problem with the resolution and when I tried to use the mouse it didn't work. I used my other mouse to go into device manager and my mouse was under USB HID devices. I have tried updating the drivers, using other ports and...
  6. Mouse doesn't work.

Mouse doesn't work.: Today I reset my computer because there was some problem with the resolution and when I tried to use the mouse it didn't work. I used my other mouse to go into device manager and my mouse was under USB HID devices. I have tried updating the drivers, using other ports and...
  7. Mouse doesn't work.

8. Mouse doesn't work??

Mouse doesn't work??: Mouse isn't doing anything?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-doesnt-work/3a337b84-b69f-490a-8c79-5c09be9927e1
  9. Mouse doesn't works!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse doesn't works!: Hi! Yesterday I turned off my pc and when I turned on again, I couldn't move the cursor. My mouse is a Logitech G502, so it has logitech driver. So with keyboard I went on device management and I uninstalled mouse driver and then also Logitech G Hub. After the reboot of the...
  10. Mouse doesn't work?

Mouse doesn't work?: I tried to update Windows to version 1903 several times and it failed. I the use Fresh Start for a new clean version of Windows and it went back to version 1803... And my laptop doesn't recognize ny wired mouse? How do I get this to work? Do I need new updated mouse...