Windows 10: Mouse doesn't hold setting on reboot

Discus and support Mouse doesn't hold setting on reboot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; every time I reboot I have to click on search microsoft mouse and kb settings.I don't have to reconfig, but unless open up this app on every boot the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by erinel, Jan 25, 2023.

1. erinel Win User

Mouse doesn't hold setting on reboot

every time I reboot I have to click on search microsoft mouse and kb settings.I don't have to reconfig, but unless open up this app on every boot the mouse will scroll 1000 line, move all over the place, act jumpy, stick, very annoying. updated driver- none, uninstalled reinstall all reboots, changed battery, plug/unplug bluetooth - nothing fixes it checked online read all the trouble shooting ideas, they didn't work or they don't exit on this computer.out of ideaswinver 1020h2 - 1942

:)

erinel, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Mouse doesn't hold setting on reboot

1. Mouse doesn't hold setting on reboot - Similar Threads - Mouse doesn't hold

2. Win11 doesn't save mouse settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 doesn't save mouse settings: I formatted my PC recently, and I had no problem before that but after the format, Windows doesn't save the mouse sensitivity. After every restart, it returns to the default level. Things I've tried so far: 1- Scan and repair Windows through cmd2- Uninstall and reinstall the...
  3. Win11 doesn't save mouse settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 doesn't save mouse settings: I formatted my PC recently, and I had no problem before that but after the format, Windows doesn't save the mouse sensitivity. After every restart, it returns to the default level. Things I've tried so far: 1- Scan and repair Windows through cmd2- Uninstall and reinstall the...
  4. Mouse doesn't hold setting on reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse doesn't hold setting on reboot: every time I reboot I have to click on search microsoft mouse and kb settings.I don't have to reconfig, but unless open up this app on every boot the mouse will scroll 1000 line, move all over the place, act jumpy, stick, very annoying. updated driver- none, uninstalled...
  5. Mouse doesn't hold setting on reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse doesn't hold setting on reboot: every time I reboot I have to click on search microsoft mouse and kb settings.I don't have to reconfig, but unless open up this app on every boot the mouse will scroll 1000 line, move all over the place, act jumpy, stick, very annoying. updated driver- none, uninstalled...
  6. Hold key doesn't repeat

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hold key doesn't repeat: Hi im scar and i accidentally turned off the thing that when you hold a key it repeats how can i turn this on again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hold-key-doesnt-repeat/fe686d6f-7dcc-4018-8cff-49edb7ea9f68
  7. Hold key doesn't repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hold key doesn't repeat: Hi im scar and i accidentally turned off the thing that when you hold a key it repeats how can i turn this on again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hold-key-doesnt-repeat/fe686d6f-7dcc-4018-8cff-49edb7ea9f68
  8. Mouse settings not holding in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse settings not holding in Windows 10: Had an episode last week that finally fixed a video hardware problem but necessitated a Windows 10 Pro repair. All is fine & totally updated now except... I have a Microsoft 5000 wireless desktop. The keyboard's still functioning perfectly, but the functions assigned to the...
  9. mouse will not click and hold

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse will not click and hold: Something has changed in the last few days. The proper function of the mouse is to click once to place the cursor. Click twice to select a word and click three times to select the paragraph. What it is doing, if I click once it selects a word as if I clicked it twice. If I...
  10. NVIDIA control panel not holding his settings after reboot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA control panel not holding his settings after reboot: Does anyone knows a solution for NVIDIA control panel not holding his color settings after reboot. Robby 58878