Windows 10: Mouse doesn't move while typing Windows 11 HELP

Discus and support Mouse doesn't move while typing Windows 11 HELP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just as the title says, when I am using the touchpad, my mouse cursor will freeze on the screen whenever I press any key on the keyboard. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brandon Mendez1, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Mouse doesn't move while typing Windows 11 HELP

Just as the title says, when I am using the touchpad, my mouse cursor will freeze on the screen whenever I press any key on the keyboard. I have searched everywhere and have been unable to find a solution. I have tried rolling back the device driver, but that takes me to away from the Elan software and while that allows me to type, the cursor is much less precise and it doesn't allow me to use two finger scrolling. I have tried updating the driver, and nothing happens. This is very frustrating. I have a Lenovo Ideapad L340 running Windows 11.

:)

Brandon Mendez1, Oct 5, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Mouse doesn't move while typing Windows 11 HELP [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 5, 2022
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Mouse doesn't move while typing Windows 11 HELP

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Mouse doesn't move while typing Windows 11 HELP

1. Mouse doesn't move while typing Windows 11 HELP - Similar Threads - Mouse doesn't move

2. Cant move mouse/touchpad while typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant move mouse/touchpad while typing: I have looked and a few videos but none of them seem to help they say turn off smart sense or palm check however I cant access those as shown in the screenshot, I would very much appreciate if if someone could help me....
  3. Cant move mouse/touchpad while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant move mouse/touchpad while typing: I have looked and a few videos but none of them seem to help they say turn off smart sense or palm check however I cant access those as shown in the screenshot, I would very much appreciate if if someone could help me....
  4. Mouse doesn't move while typing Windows 11 HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse doesn't move while typing Windows 11 HELP: Just as the title says, when I am using the touchpad, my mouse cursor will freeze on the screen whenever I press any key on the keyboard. I have searched everywhere and have been unable to find a solution. I have tried rolling back the device driver, but that takes me to away...
  5. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't move mouse while typing: I have an Inspiron 5759 by Dell with windows 10 and am unable to move my mouse while typing. The touchpad is labelled as a PS/2 compatible mouse under properties, but has no option to disable smart sense or palm check. I have been unable to find any way to solve this problem...
  6. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't move mouse while typing: I have an Inspiron 5759 by Dell with windows 10 and am unable to move my mouse while typing. The touchpad is labelled as a PS/2 compatible mouse under properties, but has no option to disable smart sense or palm check. I have been unable to find any way to solve this problem...
  7. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't move mouse while typing: Ok, so I'm on windows 10 on an HP laptop Which I only just got, although I'm familiar with windows 10, and when I hold down a key I can't move the mouse. This seems like the sort of thing you can turn off in settings, but I can't find it. I didn't have this issue on my last...
  9. Unable to move touchpad- mouse while typing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to move touchpad- mouse while typing: Im having issues trying to play games on my windows 10 HP omen laptop. Anytime i press a key theres a delay before i can move the mouse,also, anytime i hold down a key im unable to move the mouse around. please help?...
  10. Move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move mouse while typing: So as I type, I cant move my mouse and wonder why? If anyone replies to this please tell me! I'm on a Windows 10 Laptop and need to know these instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-mouse-while-typing/503824ee-95cb-46b1-9f9c-1bbee09f695a