Windows 10: Mouse doesn't respond properly in games

Discus and support Mouse doesn't respond properly in games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, I tried to play Minecraft in Microsoft Azure through a RDP Remote Desktop Protocol but when I move my mouse in-game it just doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Survy, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Survy Win User

Mouse doesn't respond properly in games

[COLOR=rgba220, 221, 222, 1][COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]Hey,[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba220, 221, 222, 1][COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]I tried to play Minecraft in Microsoft Azure through a RDP Remote Desktop Protocol but when I move my mouse in-game it just doesn't work properly.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba220, 221, 222, 1][COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]It spins and stuff, basically makes the game unplayable. I checked the in-game settings for the sensivity and even at 1% it was just uncontrollable. Any help is welcome.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba220, 221, 222, 1][COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]Thanks for reading![/COLOR][/COLOR]

:)

Survy, Jan 28, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Mouse doesn't respond properly in games [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Mouse doesn't respond properly in games

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Mouse doesn't respond properly in games

1. Mouse doesn't respond properly in games - Similar Threads - Mouse doesn't respond

2. Apps not responding properly and wireless mouse is not sticking and not moving properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not responding properly and wireless mouse is not sticking and not moving properly.: Hi This morning I started my computer and a pop up came on about an error. The system asked me to click to continue. It checked the system and said that everything was OK. I tried running an app I used yesterday but it was not responding like it should. My mouse was slow and...
  3. Apps not responding properly and wireless mouse is not sticking and not moving properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not responding properly and wireless mouse is not sticking and not moving properly.: Hi This morning I started my computer and a pop up came on about an error. The system asked me to click to continue. It checked the system and said that everything was OK. I tried running an app I used yesterday but it was not responding like it should. My mouse was slow and...
  4. apps not responding properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps not responding properly: My apps in start menu not responding properly. I need to click them multiple times before it will open. I dont have this kind of issue before but I dont know where it started. I dont have issues opening apps in the pinned taskbar only in the start menu so if there is anything...
  5. apps not responding properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps not responding properly: My apps in start menu not responding properly. I need to click them multiple times before it will open. I dont have this kind of issue before but I dont know where it started. I dont have issues opening apps in the pinned taskbar only in the start menu so if there is anything...
  6. Windows not responding properly

Windows not responding properly: My laptop is acting weird, like it isn't responding to commands, for eg if I try to full-screen on YouTube or press windows + R it reposnds veryyyyyy slowly. But it isn't lagging at all like I can open applications instantly like if I double click "This PC" or chrome it opens...
  7. PC is not responding properly

PC is not responding properly: Hi I am using my PC for gaming. It runs smoothly for a couple of months. Suddenly today when I played it's slowing down, the fps is dropping and it is loading really slow.Whatm might be the problem?...
  8. PC is not responding properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is not responding properly: Hi I am using my PC for gaming. It runs smoothly for a couple of months. Suddenly today when I played it's slowing down, the fps is dropping and it is loading really slow.Whatm might be the problem?...
  9. Windows not responding properly

Windows not responding properly: windows apps are not working, settings are not working anything related to windows service is not opening start menu taskbar is also not opening all i could do is navigate to the places using desktop icons please do help me with this quickly since settings is not opening i...
  10. Not responding Properly

Not responding Properly: The brightness changer is not properly working in my laptop. When I change the brightness ,It's not changing it took some time and also it is not properly working .Please give me some solution. Reply fast .It disturbing my vision . And also it make stress to my eyes....