Windows 10: Mouse doesn't work correctly

Discus and support Mouse doesn't work correctly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse doesn't seem to respond to movement or clicks. Although it is lit up, nothing seems to be responding. A quick solution to this is unplugging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RNG123, Feb 10, 2021.

1. RNG123 Win User

Mouse doesn't work correctly

My mouse doesn't seem to respond to movement or clicks. Although it is lit up, nothing seems to be responding. A quick solution to this is unplugging and replugging it back in but there is a good chance it won't work in twenty minutes and I would have to unplug and replug again. The mouse is not the issue because it is a relatively new mouse and the same issue applied to two other mice I tried. I have tried reinstalling drivers and updating them but nothing seems to be working.

[Original Title: Mouse issues]

:)

RNG123, Feb 10, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Mouse doesn't work correctly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

It is now 6 weeks since I upgraded to 10 and Windows Edge still does not work correctly.

I cannot download anything with Edge (or ie11). It includes all sites eg, Microsoft, Logitech, Epson etc.

Dynamic links do not work and it doesn`t remember my log-in details although it asks if I want it to remember them.

Favourites do not get put on the favourites bar although I click on that option.

I have done all the advice I`ve been given, ie disable anti-virus etc.

Why do they have a Windows support tile if it doesn`t work?

Can anybody help me?

Graham Laughlan, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Mouse doesn't work correctly

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Mouse doesn't work correctly

1. Mouse doesn't work correctly - Similar Threads - Mouse doesn't correctly

2. Mouse doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse doesn't work: My mouse doesn't work on my laptop even though other devices work + I tried other mice to make sure but they didn't work. I tried some methods such as reinstalling the driver or updating the device & updating the mouse, but it doesn't solve the problem?? Can u help guys .....
  3. Mouse doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse doesn't work.: Today I reset my computer because there was some problem with the resolution and when I tried to use the mouse it didn't work. I used my other mouse to go into device manager and my mouse was under USB HID devices. I have tried updating the drivers, using other ports and...
  4. Mouse doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse doesn't work.: Today I reset my computer because there was some problem with the resolution and when I tried to use the mouse it didn't work. I used my other mouse to go into device manager and my mouse was under USB HID devices. I have tried updating the drivers, using other ports and...
  5. Mouse doesn't work.

6. Mouse doesn't work??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse doesn't work??: Mouse isn't doing anything?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-doesnt-work/3a337b84-b69f-490a-8c79-5c09be9927e1
  7. PC doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC doesn't work correctly: I have a 1 year old laptop that worked perfectly until yesterday. It was very fast searching stuff on google or opening apps, but now it doesnt let me search anything on any browser. I know this is not a wifi problem since it works perfectly on my phone. It also takes like...
  8. Touchpad & mouse not correctly working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad & mouse not correctly working: Hello dear r/Windows10 my girlfriend and i recently bought two identical laptops (Honor Magicbook 14. Which should the be same as the Huawei Matebook 14, but with a 256GB instead of 512GB SSD). And we both have the same problem. The touchpad sometimes just doesn't respond to...
  9. Mouse doesn't work?

Mouse doesn't work?: I tried to update Windows to version 1903 several times and it failed. I the use Fresh Start for a new clean version of Windows and it went back to version 1803... And my laptop doesn't recognize ny wired mouse? How do I get this to work? Do I need new updated mouse...
  10. Mouse pointer not working correctly

Mouse pointer not working correctly: No matter where I am on my screen with my mouse, when I click on something to open it my pointer returns to the top of the screen. Could someone please help? This is getting very frustrating...