Windows 10: Mouse doesn't works!

Discus and support Mouse doesn't works! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! Yesterday I turned off my pc and when I turned on again, I couldn't move the cursor. My mouse is a Logitech G502, so it has logitech driver. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cioscos, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Mouse doesn't works!

Hi! Yesterday I turned off my pc and when I turned on again, I couldn't move the cursor. My mouse is a Logitech G502, so it has logitech driver. So with keyboard I went on device management and I uninstalled mouse driver and then also Logitech G Hub. After the reboot of the PC nothing changed. I can use the cursor of the system only if I connect another mouse. How can I fix this horrible problem!

submitted by /u/Cioscos
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cioscos, Mar 28, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Mouse doesn't works! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

Mouse doesn't works!

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Mouse doesn't works!

1. Mouse doesn't works! - Similar Threads - Mouse doesn't works

2. Mouse doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse doesn't work: My mouse doesn't work on my laptop even though other devices work + I tried other mice to make sure but they didn't work. I tried some methods such as reinstalling the driver or updating the device & updating the mouse, but it doesn't solve the problem?? Can u help guys .....
  3. Mouse doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse doesn't work: My mouse doesn't work on my laptop even though other devices work + I tried other mice to make sure but they didn't work. I tried some methods such as reinstalling the driver or updating the device & updating the mouse, but it doesn't solve the problem?? Can u help guys .....
  4. Mouse doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse doesn't work.: Today I reset my computer because there was some problem with the resolution and when I tried to use the mouse it didn't work. I used my other mouse to go into device manager and my mouse was under USB HID devices. I have tried updating the drivers, using other ports and...
  6. Mouse doesn't work.

Mouse doesn't work.: Today I reset my computer because there was some problem with the resolution and when I tried to use the mouse it didn't work. I used my other mouse to go into device manager and my mouse was under USB HID devices. I have tried updating the drivers, using other ports and...
  7. Mouse doesn't work.

8. Mouse doesn't work??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse doesn't work??: Mouse isn't doing anything?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-doesnt-work/3a337b84-b69f-490a-8c79-5c09be9927e1
  9. Mouse doesn't work??

Mouse doesn't work??: Mouse isn't doing anything?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-doesnt-work/3a337b84-b69f-490a-8c79-5c09be9927e1
  10. Mouse doesn't work?

Mouse doesn't work?: I tried to update Windows to version 1903 several times and it failed. I the use Fresh Start for a new clean version of Windows and it went back to version 1803... And my laptop doesn't recognize ny wired mouse? How do I get this to work? Do I need new updated mouse...