Windows 10: MOUSE DONT WORK VERY WEEL

Discus and support MOUSE DONT WORK VERY WEEL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MOUSE DONT WORK VERY WELL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-dont-work-very-weel/5ea85bf2-f406-43fc-9f01-4351260cf754 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FARIDSAAB, Dec 26, 2018.

1. FARIDSAAB Win User

MOUSE DONT WORK VERY WEEL

MOUSE DONT WORK VERY WELL

:)

FARIDSAAB, Dec 26, 2018
  2. kujee Win User

Navi Weel in Most Nseries

Hi all i just would like to state that the Navi Weel option is the coolest feature that Nokia had ever made at least for me, i see it as a effective method for easy file management and fast content browsing. I am proud to say that I'm right now using two
    unique devices from the N series Nokia N81 and Nokia N96. Both models are actually flawless i believe that these two devices have every thing i even could dream of! yet the cool Navi Weel feature in Nokia N96 sorrowfully is not working with me I'm totally
    sure that it's there and i'm even sure that i've activated it from Tools --> settings --> general --> and Navi Weel then activating the feature by changing it to "on" and this what it took to activate the service on the N81 and other devices I tried it on.
    Yet it does not respond on The N96. Please if there is anybody who could help me about the applications that the Navi Weel feature can work on in the N96 device and if there were any other steps needed to activate the feature. Finally I want to make sure that
    the gray square direction key is where the "weel" is so this is the place where it gets sensitive to scrolling. I'm sorry for typing to much but i really appreciate the participation and the help

kujee, Dec 26, 2018
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Dec 26, 2018
  4. MOUSE DONT WORK VERY WEEL

my mouse and keyboard dont work on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would require some more information to get a clear picture of the issue.

• What is the make & model of the computer?

I would suggest you to follow below methods:

Check with different keyboard and mouse. And if that works.

Let’s troubleshoot the issue by referring to these methods and check the issue status:

Method 1:

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + W” and type “troubleshooting”.
    • Select “Troubleshooting”.
    • Select “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click “Hardware & Devices”.
    • Click on “Keyboard & Mouse ”
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Visit manufacturer's website and install updates for drivers.

Let’s try updating the driver for the mouse and keyboard and verify the results. Follow the steps:

a) Press Windows and X key together and select
    Device Manager.

b) Locate the Key board device icon. Right click on the driver icon.

c) Select Update driver software.

c) Select "browse my computer for a driver software".

d) Select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

e) Select the driver option according your device model and installed.

f) If this does not work, follow the steps from ‘a’ to ‘c’ and select “Search automatically for the updated driver”.

g) Choose the same steps to update the driver for keyboard as well.

Check if it resolves the issue. If not, I would suggest you to download and install the latest available drivers for the keyboard from manufacturer website of the laptop. If the issue still persists, install the driver in Windows

Compatibility mode and check if that helps.

Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

MOUSE DONT WORK VERY WEEL

1. MOUSE DONT WORK VERY WEEL - Similar Threads - MOUSE DONT VERY

2. mouse loading icon, keyboard shortcuts dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse loading icon, keyboard shortcuts dont work: HI, latest windows 11 update. now mouse has loading icon next to it - fixed through control panel, then search:mouse, i chose icon basic icon for mouse loading icon. But i have bit of twist. Before update i used shortcuts through keyboard as: W button + D or X or all of the...
  3. mouse loading icon, keyboard shortcuts dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse loading icon, keyboard shortcuts dont work: HI, latest windows 11 update. now mouse has loading icon next to it - fixed through control panel, then search:mouse, i chose icon basic icon for mouse loading icon. But i have bit of twist. Before update i used shortcuts through keyboard as: W button + D or X or all of the...
  4. my mouse clicks/touchpad dont work properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my mouse clicks/touchpad dont work properly: Hi there,Starting form the scratch, I have an HP laptop and its been almost 3 years using it.One day I accidentally spilled a little water on the touchpad of my laptop. I removed the water with tissue paper but after some time the right click button of touchpad was not...
  5. my mouse clicks/touchpad dont work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse clicks/touchpad dont work properly: Hi there,Starting form the scratch, I have an HP laptop and its been almost 3 years using it.One day I accidentally spilled a little water on the touchpad of my laptop. I removed the water with tissue paper but after some time the right click button of touchpad was not...
  6. my mouse clicks/touchpad dont work properly

7. Very very weird problem with my mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very very weird problem with my mouse: Some days ago I plugged the main m.2SSD of a friend in my pc forgetting to remove my main sata ssd from the mobo, I got some problems and had to remove the m.2 and restart the bios, once i got back on windows I saw that I could open the apps on the task bar double clicking...
  8. Very very weird problem with my mouse

Very very weird problem with my mouse: Some days ago I plugged the main m.2SSD of a friend in my pc forgetting to remove my main sata ssd from the mobo, I got some problems and had to remove the m.2 and restart the bios, once i got back on windows I saw that I could open the apps on the task bar double clicking...
  9. Very very weird problem with my mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. ASUS UX360CAK touchpad dont work and mouse disappear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS UX360CAK touchpad dont work and mouse disappear: Touchpad and mouse doesnt work after last updates Widows 1903. External mouse works but cant move it with touchpad too, like before when everything works. Internal mouse after login to Windows disappear every time. I tried so many things but nothing. This is nightmare, please...