Windows 10: Mouse dpi button opens office

Discus and support Mouse dpi button opens office in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i have problems with my mouse dpi button, because when i press it opens office. I've searched for a solution but nothing has worked. The mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ignacio Vernal, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Mouse dpi button opens office

Hello, i have problems with my mouse dpi button, because when i press it opens office. I've searched for a solution but nothing has worked.

The mouse its a philips spk7203, its a usb wireless model. I've noticed that some functionalities that used to work fine are not anymore, like turning off after a while, thats a problem since the battery ia consuming very fast.

I think that the problem is a driver update for plug and play HID mouses, but even installing old drivers found in internet doesn't work. I've also tried to do a clean startup but it didn't work.

Thanks for the help

:)

Ignacio Vernal, Jan 18, 2021

2. Mouse DPI

Hello Ray,

DPI is the standard used to measure the mouse sensitivity, expressed as the number of DPIs (dots per linear inch) that a device can detect. By changing the DPI, you can instantly adjust pointer speed for precision tasks,
    such as in-game targeting or photo editing. The greater the number of DPIs, the higher the mouse sensitivity, and the faster the pointer speed.
    PS/2 is a type of port used by older computers for connecting input devices such as keyboards and mice, which had six pins with a circular shape.

Some mouse models include dedicated buttons (DPI On-the-fly buttons) you can use to instantly adjust your mouse sensitivity (DPI).

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 18, 2021
  3. ErAirPro Win User
    When I press the DPI button on my mouse it always opens Groove Music!

My DPI button opens groove music for some reason. This first happened when I was in the middle of a game and pressed the DPI button. I thought it was a glitch but when I pressed another time it opened Music again. I didn't change any mouse settings and
    my mouse worked perfectly until now. I tried to uninstall Groove Music, restart the PC and reset the mouse but it still does the same thing. My mouse doesn't have any hardware problems, but it is a wireless one. Can someone help?

ErAirPro, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Mouse dpi button opens office

Open Office Mouse?

Mouse dpi button opens office [​IMG]

More info can be found here:

Blogs | ZDNet
    ENTREPENEUR MUM ALMOST LOSES $1,569,288 BY NOT INVESTING IN BITCOIN

Source

THRiLL KiLL, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Mouse dpi button opens office

1. Mouse dpi button opens office - Similar Threads - Mouse dpi button

2. HOW TO CHECK MOUSE DPI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO CHECK MOUSE DPI: Hello, so basically i tried to check my mouse DPI on microsoft keyboard and mouse but apparently my wired mouse wasnt compatible so i was wondering is there any other way to check my dpi my mouse is a steel series rival 3...
  3. HOW TO CHECK MOUSE DPI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO CHECK MOUSE DPI: Hello, so basically i tried to check my mouse DPI on microsoft keyboard and mouse but apparently my wired mouse wasnt compatible so i was wondering is there any other way to check my dpi my mouse is a steel series rival 3...
  4. DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365: I have Amkette Wi-Key mouse & keyboard combo. I use Windows 10 64 bit. After an update last week, the DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365. I checked with "keyboard press detector" and found that the DPI button has been assigned to Ctrl+Shift+Alt and Windows keys. I...
  5. DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365: I have Amkette Wi-Key mouse & keyboard combo. I use Windows 10 64 bit. After an update last week, the DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365. I checked with "keyboard press detector" and found that the DPI button has been assigned to Ctrl+Shift+Alt and Windows keys. I...
  6. DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. dpi external mouse issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dpi external mouse issue: so around 2 months ago i started having issues with my mouse speed/dpi and nothing i have done has fixed the problems, its hardware not software that's the issue, I've reset my pc many times, tried different ports, mice. nothing has helped. anyone have a solution or know...
  8. DPI mouse on window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPI mouse on window 10: Why you guys dont create a more detailed menu to change mouse DPI like actualy showing what is your current DPI instead of the cursor speed , this is so bold and you actually losing money with this , like you have to actually buy a mouse with software support mouse dpi ,...
  9. When I press the DPI button on my mouse it always opens Groove Music!

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I press the DPI button on my mouse it always opens Groove Music!: My DPI button opens groove music for some reason. This first happened when I was in the middle of a game and pressed the DPI button. I thought it was a glitch but when I pressed another time it opened Music again. I didn't change any mouse settings and my mouse worked...
  10. Any way to disable mouse DPI button?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to disable mouse DPI button?: I have a simple mouse with side buttons and a DPI button, it's pretty new but seems to be working strange, can't return it. RMB sometimes triggers the dpi button for some reason, and you've guessed it, the mouse starts getting ultra fast and it's annoying. It doesn't have a...