Windows 10: mouse drifts only on STEAM program. what is the best way to fix it?

Discus and support mouse drifts only on STEAM program. what is the best way to fix it? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I fix the mouse drift on STEAM?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by allencerekas, Jun 20, 2020.

1. mouse drifts only on STEAM program. what is the best way to fix it?

how do I fix the mouse drift on STEAM?

:)

allencerekas, Jun 20, 2020

2. drifting / uncontrollable cursor

Hi,

Regarding your issue with your mouse cursor, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Ratandeep on this thread:

Mouse drifting and not working properly.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jun 20, 2020
  3. BeeJay38 Win User
    Drifting Mouse

After installing Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8.1, my mouse pointer has started drifts rather quickly from top to bottom of screen or sometimes from right to left. Once it starts, the only way to stop it and return to normality, is to reboot. This only
    happens when I run X-Plane 10 and Microsoft Flight Simulator X, but once started it even drifts when I've log out of these files and is there in all window screens. Both of these programmes worked fine in Windows 8.1.

I Have a Nvidia GTX 780 Ti Video card and the latest driver for 355.60 for Windows 10. I've been in touch with Nvidia and they are very helpful but unsuccessful up to now.

Any suggestions or help.

BeeJay38, Jun 20, 2020
  4. TXYZOK Win User

mouse drifts only on STEAM program. what is the best way to fix it?

Drifting cursor with a brand new Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

I just bought the Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard & mouse set. When the mouse is turned on, the cursor drifts to the top right of my screen. I've restarted, checked the batteries, made sure there's no lint confusing the mouse's optics, moved the receiver to a
    different port, installed the Mouse and Keyboard Center, updated USB-related drivers, and it still drifts.

The keyboard works fine with the same receiver. The wired mouse I have doesn't drift.

Windows 10 1903. Did I spent $120 to get a broken mouse?

TXYZOK, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

mouse drifts only on STEAM program. what is the best way to fix it?

1. mouse drifts only on STEAM program. what is the best way to fix it? - Similar Threads - mouse drifts STEAM

2. whats the best way to fix an OS Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whats the best way to fix an OS Problem: i have a laptop that some how got windows NT loaded as the OS which should be windows !! everytime i load up the media tool or try to do a clean install it keeps reverting back to windows NT so there has to be a configuration that i'm not seeing or something...
  3. whats the best way to fix an OS Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whats the best way to fix an OS Problem: i have a laptop that some how got windows NT loaded as the OS which should be windows !! everytime i load up the media tool or try to do a clean install it keeps reverting back to windows NT so there has to be a configuration that i'm not seeing or something...
  4. touch pad mouse drifting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch pad mouse drifting: Hello, I am currently having trouble with my mouse. I have a touchpad and my mouse is drifting to either the bottom left corner or the top right corner. I have checked all computer updates, I have tried disabling and reenabling the mouse pad. I have cleaned the area. I...
  5. What is the best way to quickly find my mouse on multiple displays?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best way to quickly find my mouse on multiple displays?: I already know about the ctrl-feature in Windows. Are there any other useful tools that can help me see right away where my mouse is hiding? submitted by /u/nyellin [link] [comments]...
  6. Mouse cursor Drifting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse cursor Drifting: So for context, I used multiple mouses both cheap (I-Home) and expensive (Logitech G) and no matter what, even on two different pcs, A dell from 2018 and an Ibuypower from 2019 when I used mouses their cursors would seemingly just drift when I move them straight up, I tried...
  7. What's the best way to backup OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What's the best way to backup OneDrive?: I am liking OneDrive a lot, and I love the whole aspect of only downloading what I need to any device when I need it. Saves lots of storage on my laptops, but I have access to everything I need. That said, I don't like the idea of OneDrive being the only place where all of...
  8. What Is Best Way To Obtain 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Is Best Way To Obtain 1903: I noticed that Win10 1903 is now available for download and would like to update my desktop. I am in no hurry but my question is do I need to go ahead and download it myself or should I just wait for the update to be sent from Microsoft to my computer. I have been reading the...
  9. Whats the best Torrent program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats the best Torrent program?: I have been using bitlord, but I'm thinking of going to another torrent program. So which is the best? 26163
  10. Best Way To Fix Corrupt Install

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Way To Fix Corrupt Install: I think we've got a corrupt Win10 install here. A new Seagate drive had bad sectors maybe. Had all sorts of problems. So I reckon a reinstall or something. What would be the recommended way of going about this? 81415