Windows 10: mouse driver error

Discus and support mouse driver error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HiI've had this problem for over a monthI have a muse which is called x7 gaming mouse from iMice which has a USB connector. Apparently, it keeps making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SEBASTIANGØMEZ, Sep 17, 2021.

1. mouse driver error

HiI've had this problem for over a monthI have a muse which is called x7 gaming mouse from iMice which has a USB connector. Apparently, it keeps making the disconnect windows sound of a USB . But it disconnects over and over again. And it does it, randomly. I've tried to uninstall the drivers many times, but it doesn't work. When I restart the pc and connect the mouse back, it gives me the same problem after a while.I've looked into the device manager and in the connected mouse device says Driver Error.I've changed the power options of the device among other things. Also tried to find solution

:)

SEBASTIANGØMEZ, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 17, 2021
  3. BLE Genius Mouse driver error

Hi Eugene,

Based on your description, it seems that this problem is caused by an outdated or corrupted driver. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• What is the driver error displayed when using your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For us to resolve the issue, we recommend following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article. Just skip the steps that you already performed.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Gerard Qui, Sep 17, 2021
  4. mouse driver error

mouse drivers not found

It still doesn't work...

I think the problem here is that I can't find drivers to download or update because the mouse doesn't need them in order to work, I've tried all kinds of troubleshooting. It's really annoying.

JackSkeleslug, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

mouse driver error

1. mouse driver error - Similar Threads - mouse driver error

2. Driver Error, Arc Mouse driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Error, Arc Mouse driver error: Dear all, A "driver error" has been encountered in my Surface Pro 6 with my Arc Mouse while my other Surface Pro 7 and Macbook are working fine with the mousepretty sure with this 6 too a year ago - today being the first time the mouse is being used in a year.What I have...
  3. Driver Error, Arc Mouse driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Error, Arc Mouse driver error: Dear all, A "driver error" has been encountered in my Surface Pro 6 with my Arc Mouse while my other Surface Pro 7 and Macbook are working fine with the mousepretty sure with this 6 too a year ago - today being the first time the mouse is being used in a year.What I have...
  4. Driver Error, Arc Mouse driver error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse and Drivers:

Mouse and Drivers:: I only have one mouse and keyboard, Logitech Y-R0053 wireless and it freezes up. Under the Hardware tab it lists two 2 and the top one says "HID-compliant mouse" and the bottom one says "HID-compliant Unifying Mouse". When I look at the driver details under the bottom one it...
  6. Mouse and Drivers:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Drivers:: I only have one mouse and keyboard, Logitech Y-R0053 wireless and it freezes up. Under the Hardware tab it lists two 2 and the top one says "HID-compliant mouse" and the bottom one says "HID-compliant Unifying Mouse". When I look at the driver details under the bottom one it...
  7. Mouse and Drivers:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Keyboard and mouse driver error

Keyboard and mouse driver error: I restarted my hp pavilion all on one this afternoon and now my wireless keyboard and mouse won't work. In my settings under HP Wireless Keyboard Mouse Kit, I see a greyed out note that says, "driver error." I have tried plugging the usb into a different port, chamging the...
  9. Mouse Driver Error

Mouse Driver Error: This problem originated in the last update KB4524244 for my system 2/13/20. Issue: My mouse continues to connect and reconnect. It is a wired mouse through the USB port. From the setting menu my mouse throws a driver error, disconnects, and then rapidly reconnects. To try...
  10. Mouse Drivers

Mouse Drivers: I have a Microsoft Laser mouse 8000 with Windows 10 pro They do not have drivers for Windows 10 So of the ones shown what should I use [img] 19789