Windows 10: Mouse Driver missing

Discus and support Mouse Driver missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows 10 mouse driver missing. Need help to fix my mouse problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SreenivasKomanduri, May 2, 2020.

1. Mouse Driver missing

My windows 10 mouse driver missing. Need help to fix my mouse problem.

:)

SreenivasKomanduri, May 2, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, May 2, 2020
  3. Keyboard and Mouse Drivers fail to install

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse drivers, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • What is the exact error message?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you checked in safe mode if it's the same?
    • Have you tried downloading the latest driver for your mouse and keyboard? If not, we suggest that you check the manufacturer's website for the latest driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 2, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Mouse Driver missing

Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Mouse Driver missing

1. Mouse Driver missing - Similar Threads - Mouse Driver missing

2. Mouse and Drivers:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Drivers:: I only have one mouse and keyboard, Logitech Y-R0053 wireless and it freezes up. Under the Hardware tab it lists two 2 and the top one says "HID-compliant mouse" and the bottom one says "HID-compliant Unifying Mouse". When I look at the driver details under the bottom one it...
  3. Mouse and Drivers:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Drivers:: I only have one mouse and keyboard, Logitech Y-R0053 wireless and it freezes up. Under the Hardware tab it lists two 2 and the top one says "HID-compliant mouse" and the bottom one says "HID-compliant Unifying Mouse". When I look at the driver details under the bottom one it...
  4. Mouse and Drivers:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse Drivers

Mouse Drivers: Recently, my mouse pointer has been vibrating and shaking sideways. I didn't know the solution to this, and google wasn't helpful either. I ended up messing around with my mouse drivers, and it turns out; removing the first top mouse driver out of the three mouse drivers...
  6. Missing Mouse driver

Missing Mouse driver: I'm using windows 10 dell laptop yesterday when I'm working on my laptop I see my cursor was blinking I thought there is problem in mouse driver and hence I go to Device manager>mouse & other pointing devices>Update driver And after updating driver I see that the mouse...
  7. My wired mouse is not working for the missing driver

My wired mouse is not working for the missing driver: My wired mouse is not working for the missing driver , how can I install that driver.It is totally missing in device manger and when I connect the mouse , a notification come and in that it told that your usb device not recognize....
  8. PS/2 mouse driver is missing while

PS/2 mouse driver is missing while: hello This issue is addressed to microsoft technical people only, PS/2 mouse driver is missing while PS/2 keyboard is working, when plugging mouse to PS/2 port , mouse is not working, when plugging keyboard to PS/2 port , keyboard is working, I tried setting ease of access...
  9. windows 10 pro 1803 ps2 mouse driver is missing

windows 10 pro 1803 ps2 mouse driver is missing: hello ps2 mouse driver is missing while ps2 keyboard is working when plugging mouse to ps2 port , mouse is not working when plugging keyboard to ps2 port , keyboard is working...
  10. Mouse Drivers

Mouse Drivers: I have a Microsoft Laser mouse 8000 with Windows 10 pro They do not have drivers for Windows 10 So of the ones shown what should I use [img] 19789