Windows 10: Mouse Drivers Corrupt?

Discus and support Mouse Drivers Corrupt? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometimes when I boot up my machine, a second or two after desktop launches, my mouse pointer will stick to the right hand border of the screen. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimmiTaylor, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Mouse Drivers Corrupt?

Sometimes when I boot up my machine, a second or two after desktop launches, my mouse pointer will stick to the right hand border of the screen. Any attempt to move the pointer will result in it being pulled back towards the screen edge. Occasionally, rather than the above, my mouse pointer will flicker on and off as I move it about the screen.

Regardless of the mouse working or not, my machine has four entries for HID-Compliant Mouse in Device Manager, is this how it should be?

I have an arduous work around - When the mouse is broken I need to navigate to Device Manager using just the keyboard and uninstall all four HID-Compliant Mouse drivers, then I need to shut down my machine and turn it back on again. This does not always work, but if I keep doing it, it does eventually.

I have tried uninstalling my mouse's third party software (Lexip) and I have tried swapping out my physical Lexip mouse for an old Logitech one. Neither actions have prevented my problem so I have ruled out both hardware, and 3rd party software as causes.

Machine Specs:
    Windows 10 home 64 bit
    Intel Core i7-7700k @ 4.20GHz
    16 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

DirectX 12

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

:)

JimmiTaylor, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Mar 1, 2019
  3. BLE Genius Mouse driver error

Hi Eugene,

Based on your description, it seems that this problem is caused by an outdated or corrupted driver. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• What is the driver error displayed when using your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For us to resolve the issue, we recommend following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article. Just skip the steps that you already performed.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Gerard Qui, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Mouse Drivers Corrupt?

mouse drivers not found

It still doesn't work...

I think the problem here is that I can't find drivers to download or update because the mouse doesn't need them in order to work, I've tried all kinds of troubleshooting. It's really annoying.

JackSkeleslug, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Drivers Corrupt?

1. Mouse Drivers Corrupt? - Similar Threads - Mouse Drivers Corrupt

2. Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall: Hello,Yesterday, my PC encountered a blue screen of death. Rebooting and Windows Auto-repair resolved the issue, but now my mouse is not working. My mouse is an ET T7. It works when plugged into another computer. Plugging in another mouse to my PC does not work. Windows...
  3. Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall: Hello,Yesterday, my PC encountered a blue screen of death. Rebooting and Windows Auto-repair resolved the issue, but now my mouse is not working. My mouse is an ET T7. It works when plugged into another computer. Plugging in another mouse to my PC does not work. Windows...
  4. Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. corrupt mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    corrupt mouse cursor: Every day my cursor would go to the top of my screen and start shaking. Sometimes a white box would go around it. And other times the cursor won't show but looks like I am touching the screen even though I'm not. Every time I try to move it with my mouse it won't move out of...
  6. Lost mouse cursor with corrupted drivers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost mouse cursor with corrupted drivers: Lost mouse cursor and also have error message on access to one drive. Have tried removing mouse drivers, but on restart no success. Do I need to make a restoration disk?...
  7. How to fix corrupted mouse driver (Re-installed mouse driver, Attempted sfc, dsim and...

How to fix corrupted mouse driver (Re-installed mouse driver, Attempted sfc, dsim and...: Hi. So yesterday, all of a sudden, my mouse (Logitech G502) left click seems to be too sensitive. When I click it, it seems to double click even if I didn't. I've had this mouse for 10 months, and only yesterday it started. I thought it was the hardware causing the issue, but...
  8. Mouse stopped working -- possibly corrupted driver?

Mouse stopped working -- possibly corrupted driver?: (Running Windows 10) I attached an external hard drive that held recovery disk information, and suddenly my Dell desktop stopped recognizing my mouse -- any mouse, wired or wifi, to any USB (both mice check out fine with my laptop). I checked the Device Manager, and the mice...
  9. Buggy/corrupted mouse drivers

Buggy/corrupted mouse drivers: My desktop uses a USB wired mouse, the mouse worked fine for a month or two, then just started glitching out. Right clicks act as both left and right (at the same time, ikr, it's weird), and left clicks often refuse to go through. I'm assuming that it's the driver, not the...
  10. Drivers Corrupted

Drivers Corrupted: Okay, that worked. So for future reference: Use the wizard to completely uninstall drivers. Forget about repair. Then you have to reboot, then re-install. You will have to reboot again and re-pair (reconnect) your devices. It's a pain, but it worked.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech mouse corrupted

2. corrupt mouse driver

3. can a wireless mouse corrupt a hard drive?

4. corrupt wireless mouse driver logitech,
  5. lexip mouse download driver,
  6. Mouse driver corupted