Windows 10: Mouse drivers showing up in keyboard section, keyboard drivers showing up in mouse section

Discus and support Mouse drivers showing up in keyboard section, keyboard drivers showing up in mouse section in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is this a problem? if so how can i solve it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OmarShahaltough, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Mouse drivers showing up in keyboard section, keyboard drivers showing up in mouse section

is this a problem? if so how can i solve it?

:)

OmarShahaltough, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Aplate4 Win User

My Arc Touch mouse isn't showing up in the Keyboard and Mouse Center update

I updated the Keyboard and Mouse Center application to the 3.0 iteration, and now my Arc Touch mouse will not show up in the application. I've restarted, redone my mouse drivers, and tried different USB ports, but every time, even though it shows up as
    a Microsoft mouse in my device manager utility, the Keyboard and Mouse Center refuses to acknowledge it.

Aplate4, Aug 4, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Aug 4, 2020
  4. OleB. Win User

Mouse drivers showing up in keyboard section, keyboard drivers showing up in mouse section

Keyboard and mouse drivers

I had the same problem. After much fiddling around I thought I would have to find a way to reinstall WIN10.

Here was my solution...…………...I plugged in an older keyboard and mouse with PS2 connections (round plugins instead of the flat USB connections). This gave me full functionality again. I ended up going to the Microsoft Download site where I used the "Update
    Assistant" to download and update to the "Latest version of Windows 10" - version 1903.

Voila, my USB keyboard and mouse are working again. Worked like a regular Windows Update - much better than trying to do a windows replacement - nothing lost in the process.

By the way, Uninstalling all the USB controllers and Restarting did nothing for me. The USB Keyboard and Mouse showed with "No Drivers" - and when I tried to Update the Drivers, none could be found.

Updating to Version 1903 did it for me. Fortunately I had the old PS2 keyboard and mouse in my tool bag.

Ole B.

OleB., Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Mouse drivers showing up in keyboard section, keyboard drivers showing up in mouse section

1. Mouse drivers showing up in keyboard section, keyboard drivers showing up in mouse section - Similar Threads - Mouse drivers showing

2. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre: Hi,I'd be grateful if anybody can help, I want to remap the buttons n my new 4500 Comfort Mouse.I have downloaded the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, but it appears only to show my Msoft keyboard, it does not recognise the mouse at all or I am unable to work out how to...
  3. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre: Hi,I'd be grateful if anybody can help, I want to remap the buttons n my new 4500 Comfort Mouse.I have downloaded the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, but it appears only to show my Msoft keyboard, it does not recognise the mouse at all or I am unable to work out how to...
  4. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse is not showing up on screen despite driver resets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse is not showing up on screen despite driver resets: My mouse is not showing up on my screen as well as not being responsive, such as when logging into my PC. It's being registered by my computer. I have tried uninstalling the HID-compliant mouse driver and removing the corsair mouse from my devices, unplugging it, waiting a...
  6. Mouse and keyboard driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard driver: Hi, I was using ScpToolkit driver installer to use my ps4 controller on my pc, I taped on all drivers and taped on install all of them togetherSo I think I have removed my keyboard and mouse driver by that because I cant us them on the windows, only where I can use my...
  7. Mouse and keyboard driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard driver: Hi, I was using ScpToolkit driver installer to use my ps4 controller on my pc, I taped on all drivers and taped on install all of them togetherSo I think I have removed my keyboard and mouse driver by that because I cant us them on the windows, only where I can use my...
  8. Mouse and keyboard driver

9. Mouse shows up as keyboard! PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse shows up as keyboard! PLEASE HELP!: my Razer naga mouse is shown as a keyboard, so the buttons work but not the cursor. So i can't move the cursor but everything else works. Please I need help! submitted by /u/CarryKongen [link] [comments]...
  10. Keyboard and mouse drivers

Keyboard and mouse drivers: I power on my computer today just like any other day, and suddenly my keyboard and mouse were not detected by the os (they dont even light up). To make matter worst driver automatic update is disabled using gpo. I am able to enter the before boot troubleshoot and run...