Windows 10: Mouse Drivers

Discus and support Mouse Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently, my mouse pointer has been vibrating and shaking sideways. I didn't know the solution to this, and google wasn't helpful either. I ended up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaydynite, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Jaydynite Win User

Mouse Drivers

Recently, my mouse pointer has been vibrating and shaking sideways. I didn't know the solution to this, and google wasn't helpful either. I ended up messing around with my mouse drivers, and it turns out; removing the first top mouse driver out of the three mouse drivers fixed the problem. But another problem arose, and whenever I restart the computer the deleted mouse driver is reinstalled and the mouse shaking happens again. Is there a way to make the mouse driver permanently deleted? Or maybe a way of updating the specific driver so that it doesn't cause any problems?

:)

Jaydynite, Aug 15, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Aug 15, 2021
  3. mouse drivers not found

It still doesn't work...

I think the problem here is that I can't find drivers to download or update because the mouse doesn't need them in order to work, I've tried all kinds of troubleshooting. It's really annoying.

JackSkeleslug, Aug 15, 2021
  4. Mouse Drivers

Touch pad Mouse

The mouse driver can be outdated which causes the issue. To resolve this, we need to do several troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you update the mouse driver from the Device Manager. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

Mouse Drivers

1. Mouse Drivers - Similar Threads - Mouse Drivers

2. Updated mouse driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updated mouse driver: On January 10, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers; this was the ONLY change to my PC in months that could have possibly caused this. My mouse is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display...
  3. Updated mouse driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated mouse driver: On January 10, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers; this was the ONLY change to my PC in months that could have possibly caused this. My mouse is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display...
  4. Updated mouse driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  6. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  7. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

8. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?: After Windows 10 Reset 2 times overnight, I cannot select options on first page of the options menu country, language, etc. because the mouse and keyboard do not work. tested them on another computer and they work fine. After triggering the automatic repair options, and after...
  9. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?: After Windows 10 Reset 2 times overnight, I cannot select options on first page of the options menu country, language, etc. because the mouse and keyboard do not work. tested them on another computer and they work fine. After triggering the automatic repair options, and after...
  10. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware