Windows 10: Mouse drops to bottom left of laptop screen

Discus and support Mouse drops to bottom left of laptop screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Not sure if this is an issue with the laptop itself or a Windows issue. Mouse works fine on my iMAC. It happens with both the trackpad and bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EsaB, Feb 11, 2021.

1. EsaB Win User

Mouse drops to bottom left of laptop screen

Not sure if this is an issue with the laptop itself or a Windows issue. Mouse works fine on my iMAC. It happens with both the trackpad and bluetooth mouse. I have tried all the fixes I can find online like making sure drivers are up to date. Any suggestions?

:)

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Drop Lists in Win10

I have several applications that use drop lists that no longer work with the mouse in Windows10. Using the mouse left click does not activate the list of options. Sometimes, you can click in the field and use the keyboard down or up arrow to see the list
    options but that is not always the case. On the same machine, using Excel 2013, I can create a drop list and it works perfectly. Any suggestions?

Michael-Heeney, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Mouse drops to bottom left of laptop screen

Mouse limited to top 2/3 of screen

Hi Sands,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

• Type “troubleshooting” in the search box and click on
      troubleshooter

• In the left pane, click on View all

• Now click on Hardware and device and follow the on screen instructions.
    I suggest you to Un-install and Re-install Mouse drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Refer the steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties

• Select Compatibility Tab

• Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

• Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Mouse drops to bottom left of laptop screen

1. Mouse drops to bottom left of laptop screen - Similar Threads - Mouse drops bottom

2. Mouse Not Working on bottom left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Not Working on bottom left: Ok so this is pretty wierd I am running a windows 11 and today i was doing some imp work i realised tht when i take my cursor as bottom left the clicking doesnt work however the other display does working properly but on bottom left i just couldn't click anywhere in bottom...
  3. Mouse Not Working on bottom left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Not Working on bottom left: Ok so this is pretty wierd I am running a windows 11 and today i was doing some imp work i realised tht when i take my cursor as bottom left the clicking doesnt work however the other display does working properly but on bottom left i just couldn't click anywhere in bottom...
  4. Mouse occasionaly not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse occasionaly not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen!: Have Windows 11 with latest updates loaded yesterday. Have a problem with mouse occasionally not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen. Only way to fix is by restarting the computer but soon after the issue starts again. This issue reported about a year ago...
  5. Mouse occasionaly not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen!

Mouse occasionaly not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen!: Have Windows 11 with latest updates loaded yesterday. Have a problem with mouse occasionally not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen. Only way to fix is by restarting the computer but soon after the issue starts again. This issue reported about a year ago...
  6. Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen: My cursor does not work in the left bottom area of the screen, approximately the yellow box below. If I want to click on anything in that box, my cursor does not recognise it and I cannot click it. When I move outside the box the cursor changes again and everything works....
  7. Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen

Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen: My cursor does not work in the left bottom area of the screen, approximately the yellow box below. If I want to click on anything in that box, my cursor does not recognise it and I cannot click it. When I move outside the box the cursor changes again and everything works....
  8. Unclickable area in bottom left quadrant of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unclickable area in bottom left quadrant of screen: There is a rectanglular area on bottom left of my screen which is unclickable. If I put cursor there, it just shows the spinning wheel incessantly. I can usually workaround by moving windows such that I don't have to click in that area, but it is annoying. Can anyone help...
  9. Mouse keeps moving to the bottom left by it's self

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse keeps moving to the bottom left by it's self: For some reason my mouse keeps moving the bottom left of the screen without me controlling it and I can't really get it to stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-keeps-moving-to-the-bottom-left-by-its-self/e6d95302-6cd8-41fc-be40-5dac69977611
  10. screen on laptop not fully covers my laptop screen top to bottom is ok, left to right...

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen on laptop not fully covers my laptop screen top to bottom is ok, left to right...: The screen on my laptop missing approximately I inc on right side of The Toshiba laptop it's a black band op and down, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-on-laptop-not-fully-covers-my-laptop-screen/9cdadcca-fce1-4bc6-96b7-6f62735be7e8