Windows 10: Mouse erratic windows 10

Discus and support Mouse erratic windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mouse moves erratically all over screen. cannot control it for very long,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeniseDowns1, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Mouse erratic windows 10

Mouse moves erratically all over screen. cannot control it for very long,

:)

DeniseDowns1, Feb 27, 2021

2. Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update

I'm using the Razer Taipan mouse. The mouse pointer has been moving erratically since the last Windows 10 update a few days.

Yesterday I called Razer support. They had me uninstall the software and also delete the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel. Then I restarted my computer and reinstalled the software. That worked for all of yesterday. This morning the mouse
    pointer is moving erratically again.

I've followed the procedure from yesterday of uninstalling the software, removing the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel, restarting the computer and reinstalling the software. This time it has not solved the problem.

Any suggestions?

LloydLeighton, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Mouse is erratic at upper left corner

Hello!

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (i.e., updates, software installation)
    This has been happening since the Windows 10 update, no issues prior to the Windows 10 update

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    It has occurred non-stop since the Windows 10 upgrade, no issues prior to that upgrade.

• When did the issue first begin?
    After the Windows 10 update.

• To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
    I have found a work around by decreasing the resolution on my laptop to be at 1024x768 instead of the recommended 1366x768. I cannot increase resolution from 1024x768 without the mouse being erratic and uncontrollable in the upper left corner .

Meemmeem_811, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Mouse erratic windows 10

Microsoft arc mouse moves erratically

Hello,

I'm using a Dell - windows 10 64 bit OS. The arc mouse moves erratically all over the screen as I try to move the mouse.

I've tried the following:

• windows update - latest
    • uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled from the microsoft download center.
    Any ideas are gladly welcome!

Regards,

Jaguareyes, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Mouse erratic windows 10

1. Mouse erratic windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse erratic

2. Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...: I’m on windows 10, and ONLY on the Edge browser does this happen. When my mouse is still, the cursor is an open hand . When my cursor goes over any text, a link, or any button, it starts erratically and very quickly changing through all of these mouse pointers. It is so...
  3. Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...: I’m on windows 10, and ONLY on the Edge browser does this happen. When my mouse is still, the cursor is an open hand . When my cursor goes over any text, a link, or any button, it starts erratically and very quickly changing through all of these mouse pointers. It is so...
  4. Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS: Due to the multiple erratic KB & mouse freezes w/ both Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise,... under a full & clean OS installations I'll be rather using either Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 / Windows 10 Pro for Workstations or quite likely I'd rather use Windows Server 2022...
  6. Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS

Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS: Due to the multiple erratic KB & mouse freezes w/ both Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise,... under a full & clean OS installations I'll be rather using either Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 / Windows 10 Pro for Workstations or quite likely I'd rather use Windows Server 2022...
  7. Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue: Why does Windows 11 keep installing a 2nd HID Bluetooth mouse driver? It took me quite a while to figure out what was causing my MS mouse to have erratic moves. In the Device Manager, I noticed 2 drivers. I removed 1, mouse now works well. Next time I start my HP AIO touch...
  9. Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue

Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue: Why does Windows 11 keep installing a 2nd HID Bluetooth mouse driver? It took me quite a while to figure out what was causing my MS mouse to have erratic moves. In the Device Manager, I noticed 2 drivers. I removed 1, mouse now works well. Next time I start my HP AIO touch...
  10. New gateway laptop, running windows 11 with an external monitor. Erratic mouse operatio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New gateway laptop, running windows 11 with an external monitor. Erratic mouse operatio: I have a new gateway laptop Running windows 11. I use an external monitor. When I close the laptop lid, the mouse becomes erratic. Sometimes not too much, other times so bad that I can not do any work. I reloaded mouse drivers and bluetooth drivers with no effect.if I open...