Windows 10: mouse erratic

Discus and support mouse erratic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; mouse not erratic in safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Raul R Suarez, Sep 11, 2018.

1. mouse erratic

mouse not erratic in safe mode

:)

Raul R Suarez, Sep 11, 2018

2. Mouse is erratic at upper left corner

Hello!

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (i.e., updates, software installation)
    This has been happening since the Windows 10 update, no issues prior to the Windows 10 update

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    It has occurred non-stop since the Windows 10 upgrade, no issues prior to that upgrade.

• When did the issue first begin?
    After the Windows 10 update.

• To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
    I have found a work around by decreasing the resolution on my laptop to be at 1024x768 instead of the recommended 1366x768. I cannot increase resolution from 1024x768 without the mouse being erratic and uncontrollable in the upper left corner .

Meemmeem_811, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Donna Men Win User
    erratic mouse

Hi Raul,

Have you recently made any changes on your computer? What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? For initial troubleshooting, I suggest that you perform the steps provided on this
    link.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Donna Men, Sep 11, 2018
  4. DennyCarr Win User

mouse erratic

Acer bluetooth mouse is erratic

Acer bluetooth mouse is erratic

DennyCarr, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

mouse erratic

1. mouse erratic - Similar Threads - mouse erratic

2. Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...: I’m on windows 10, and ONLY on the Edge browser does this happen. When my mouse is still, the cursor is an open hand . When my cursor goes over any text, a link, or any button, it starts erratically and very quickly changing through all of these mouse pointers. It is so...
  3. Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...: I’m on windows 10, and ONLY on the Edge browser does this happen. When my mouse is still, the cursor is an open hand . When my cursor goes over any text, a link, or any button, it starts erratically and very quickly changing through all of these mouse pointers. It is so...
  4. Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS: Due to the multiple erratic KB & mouse freezes w/ both Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise,... under a full & clean OS installations I'll be rather using either Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 / Windows 10 Pro for Workstations or quite likely I'd rather use Windows Server 2022...
  6. Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS

Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS: Due to the multiple erratic KB & mouse freezes w/ both Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise,... under a full & clean OS installations I'll be rather using either Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 / Windows 10 Pro for Workstations or quite likely I'd rather use Windows Server 2022...
  7. Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue: Why does Windows 11 keep installing a 2nd HID Bluetooth mouse driver? It took me quite a while to figure out what was causing my MS mouse to have erratic moves. In the Device Manager, I noticed 2 drivers. I removed 1, mouse now works well. Next time I start my HP AIO touch...
  9. Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue

Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue: Why does Windows 11 keep installing a 2nd HID Bluetooth mouse driver? It took me quite a while to figure out what was causing my MS mouse to have erratic moves. In the Device Manager, I noticed 2 drivers. I removed 1, mouse now works well. Next time I start my HP AIO touch...
  10. New gateway laptop, running windows 11 with an external monitor. Erratic mouse operatio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New gateway laptop, running windows 11 with an external monitor. Erratic mouse operatio: I have a new gateway laptop Running windows 11. I use an external monitor. When I close the laptop lid, the mouse becomes erratic. Sometimes not too much, other times so bad that I can not do any work. I reloaded mouse drivers and bluetooth drivers with no effect.if I open...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. erratic mouse scroll

2. mouse wheel scrolling erratically

3. win32 deepsync a threat

4. WINDOWS 1809 BUILD = MOUSE POINTER ERRATIC FIX,
  5. windows 10 1809 erratic mouse