Windows 10: Mouse failure

Discus and support Mouse failure in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't get my mouse to work on dungeon siege 2, it works on all other game??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeHastings3, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Mouse failure

I can't get my mouse to work on dungeon siege 2, it works on all other game??

:)

MikeHastings3, Apr 6, 2020
  2. OneMoar Win User

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

Aaaand the ironic thing there is, that no doubt WOULD void the warranty.

Seriously though, thanks for the suggestion but I plan to wait for their response. They said they can't authorize a replacement unless all the troubleshooting steps they emailed me don't work, which they didn't.

I've also contacted Newegg, and they said they'll do anything they can to help get me a manufacturer replacement in the case of the mouse not working with any of Logi's troubleshooting steps and if Logi refuses to replace it.

I had an MX500 that easily outlasted this one with lots of use. Seems to me the more complex the mouse, the more failure prone they are.

Frag Maniac, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Mouse failure

Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Hi William,

Failure to use the wireless mouse after the recent update can be due to an outdated driver. As an initial step to ensure that your devices are configured properly, we suggest that you download and install the appropriate driver for your Arc Mouse. To do
    this, click this
    link
    , select the edition of your Windows device under the Software & Drivers list, and then click the link to start the download.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Mouse failure

1. Mouse failure - Similar Threads - Mouse failure

2. Windows 10 Pro - USB random failure - keyboard, mouse, other devices stop working or work...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro - USB random failure - keyboard, mouse, other devices stop working or work...: Recently, I have begun having sporadic problems with USB-connected devices on my machine. Most of the time, the device simply stops responding to USB commands, but sometimes it is just a delay, and the command is sent after a few seconds. One truly bizarre case - my USB...
  3. Windows 10 Pro - USB random failure - keyboard, mouse, other devices stop working or work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - USB random failure - keyboard, mouse, other devices stop working or work...: Recently, I have begun having sporadic problems with USB-connected devices on my machine. Most of the time, the device simply stops responding to USB commands, but sometimes it is just a delay, and the command is sent after a few seconds. One truly bizarre case - my USB...
  4. Windows 10 Pro - USB random failure - keyboard, mouse, other devices stop working or work...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD After Unplugging Mouse and Failure to Create Dump File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD After Unplugging Mouse and Failure to Create Dump File: I have an issue where if I unplug my mouse, it causes a BSOD. The BSOD shows up for half a second and then instantly reboots the system. It also fails to create a dump file every time this happens. Any help appreciated...
  6. BSOD After Unplugging Mouse and Failure to Create Dump File

BSOD After Unplugging Mouse and Failure to Create Dump File: I have an issue where if I unplug my mouse, it causes a BSOD. The BSOD shows up for half a second and then instantly reboots the system. It also fails to create a dump file every time this happens. Any help appreciated...
  7. Power Failure on computer with no keyboard/mouse on Windows 10, How to make "Recovery"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Failure on computer with no keyboard/mouse on Windows 10, How to make "Recovery"...: We have a computer running windows 10 that starts up and runs a program that displays information. It is just a computer and a monitor. No keyboard and no mouse. It does not write to the local disk. It is not connected to a network. I have even turned off the Virtual disk...
  8. Power Failure on computer with no keyboard/mouse on Windows 10, How to make "Recovery"...

Power Failure on computer with no keyboard/mouse on Windows 10, How to make "Recovery"...: We have a computer running windows 10 that starts up and runs a program that displays information. It is just a computer and a monitor. No keyboard and no mouse. It does not write to the local disk. It is not connected to a network. I have even turned off the Virtual disk...
  9. Power Failure on computer with no keyboard/mouse on Windows 10, How to make "Recovery"...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Catastrophic Failure: Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Catastrophic Failure: Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center: I used Steam to create a shortcut to a game and placed the shortcut on my desktop. I used the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center to make one of the shortcut keys on my Microsoft keyboard to point to this shortcut. Originally, it worked.However, because I have two computers...