Windows 10: Mouse feels really weird !

Discus and support Mouse feels really weird ! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello , first of all i wanna say sorry for my bad english second i have a problem since 2 days so im a competetive csgo player and i downloaded a game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by claudiofanelli, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Mouse feels really weird !

hello , first of all i wanna say sorry for my bad english second i have a problem since 2 days so im a competetive csgo player and i downloaded a game called need for speed after i downloaded that my mouse felt like gliding on ice and not being 1to1 precise so i was like ok lets try mark c mouse fix

so i tried it and now my mouse just feels more bad then before .. i just want the standart mouse registry from win 10 so i can have 1to1 mouse feels again can someone help me with fixing that ? ..

im going on a Lan soon and from how i see it i cant go cause its impossible to hit these shots with the mouse actin like that ..

win 10 pro newest updates

i7-4790k 4x 3,60ghz

16gb ddr4

250gb ssd

geforce gtx 1060 gaming x 6gb

mouse is the razer deathadder

monitor . benq xl2411p 144hz

:)

claudiofanelli, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

Hi,

We see that you are having issues with the sensitivity of your mouse. Is the Enhance pointer precision in your PC enabled? If not, you can follow the steps below:

• Type Mouse in the Search bar.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad settings.
    • Click on the Additional mouse options.
    • Click on the Pointer Options tab.
    • Uncheck the Enhance pointer precision checkbox.

If the issue persists, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps provided below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Wenex Win User
    Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

The enchance pointer precision is off, I did mention it in the post: "- Mouse Acceleration is OFF"

I did the troubleshooting and it found nothing.

Wenex, Oct 9, 2018
  4. anitaj92 Win User

Mouse feels really weird !

Mouse sens feels on ice

My Mouse sensitivity changed by itself for some reason ever since I updated a game on my pc . It feels really weird and incosistant like on ice. I checked my accl in windows and its off unchecked

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

anitaj92, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Mouse feels really weird !

1. Mouse feels really weird ! - Similar Threads - Mouse feels really

2. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse is really acting weird: So i've been using my mouse for let's say.. at least 4 years now, i never had any issues with it, it's wired and it worked up until last month, it started acting weird, once i'm gaming or doing anything it starts freezing and then suddenly working again, almost as if it it's...
  3. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is really acting weird: So i've been using my mouse for let's say.. at least 4 years now, i never had any issues with it, it's wired and it worked up until last month, it started acting weird, once i'm gaming or doing anything it starts freezing and then suddenly working again, almost as if it it's...
  4. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. This is really weird if true

in Windows 10 Support
    This is really weird if true: Came across this in my emails today and am wondering if it a genuine thing or not? Microsofts New Linux Distro Is a Warning Shot at Red Hat Review Geek 182872
  6. Mouse feels weird after turning off Mouse Acceleration of Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse feels weird after turning off Mouse Acceleration of Windows: Yo i have been a long user of mouse acceleration of windows. (was on since i got the pc) So i heard turning it off improves the aim, and i did it. But actually my mouse feels weird now, like its moving weird and a bit faster. Is it normal? Do i have to use it like that? My...
  7. A really weird problem

A really weird problem: every time a new windows (or nvidia) update comes out if I'm playing a game it turns off my pc, then to turn it on again I have to turn off PSU with a little button on the back, plug the power cable out of the PSU plug it back again, it that order it doesn't work if I just...
  8. Controller feels delayed and weird

Controller feels delayed and weird: Hello, I play with a ps4 controller on pc when playing fortnite and everything has been fine for about 5 months, however recently my controller (which i bought last week) feels very delayed and sometimes the joystick will act on its own and feel heavy in game (not drift!...
  9. Mouse being really weird.

Mouse being really weird.: As of recently, my mouse has been acting really weird. To put it short, whenever I try to scroll up/down, it does the opposite, almost cancelling out the main action, making it hard to scroll up or down. And even when I don't scroll and just try to click on a reddit post...
  10. Mouse feeling weird since Windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse feeling weird since Windows 10 1803: Hello everybody :) , Since Windows 10 CU in April my mouse feels everytime a too fast or too slow, when I disable the mouse accelaration.. I know, that it seems to be a common issue for some people which came with 1803, while MS fixed some other mouse bugs, which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse feels weird

2. mouse in game feels weird

3. mouse feels weird on windows 1903

4. windows 10 mouse feels weird,
  5. mouse is really weird windows 10,
  6. windwos mouse feels weird,
  7. updated drivers now my sensitivity feels weird