Windows 10: Mouse feels WAY faster after factory reset...

Discus and support Mouse feels WAY faster after factory reset... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use the Zowie EC2 and the Razer DeathAdder Elite and Iv'e already turned enhanced pointer precision off but just moving both mice in game or out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-YasUke-, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Mouse feels WAY faster after factory reset...

I use the Zowie EC2 and the Razer DeathAdder Elite and Iv'e already turned enhanced pointer precision off but just moving both mice in game or out of game feels so weird now.

submitted by /u/-YasUke-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-YasUke-, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Factory Reset

Hi Cameron,

Since you did a factory reset on your computer, possibly the outdated network adapter driver causes the connection issue. Just for clarification, did you install the updated network drivers? If not, we suggest that you update the Network adapter driver.

• Go to Device Manager, then click Network adapters and select the network adapter name.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) the network adapter, and then select
      Update Driver Software
      > Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select
      Close.
    • After installing the updated driver, restart the computer.

If Windows can’t find a new driver for your network adapter, visit the PC manufacturer’s website and download the latest network adapter driver from there.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

Feel free to send us your feedback at your convenience.

Marby Rey, Aug 1, 2020
  4. S_and_S Win User

Mouse feels WAY faster after factory reset...

Factory Reset

That depends on what you mean by "factory reset."

The term traditionally means restoring your computer to the way it was when it left the factory (hence the name.) After a factory reset, you computer will be exactly the same as it was when you pressed the Power button for the first time.

If that's what you mean, you can find detailed instructions on the computer manufacturer's website. It's a manufacturer-designed procedure, not something that comes from Microsoft, and it doesn't take long at all. Just follow the directions, step-by-step
    and you'll be fine.

S_and_S, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Mouse feels WAY faster after factory reset...

1. Mouse feels WAY faster after factory reset... - Similar Threads - Mouse feels faster

2. Screen White With Mouse After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen White With Mouse After Factory Reset: My HP / PC Laptop was running weird and had some annoying stuff on it, so I factory reset it. I followed all the instructions exactly and got up and walked away. When I came back, the screen was white with a mouse on it. I tried restarting it one or two times and it would...
  3. Make laptop faster after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make laptop faster after Factory Reset: Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start my laptop, startup takes very long 5 to 8 min.My Hard drive HDD is almost full.I think that if my computer is so slow it s due...
  4. Make laptop faster after Factory Reset

Make laptop faster after Factory Reset: Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start my laptop, startup takes very long 5 to 8 min.My Hard drive HDD is almost full.I think that if my computer is so slow it s due...
  5. Make laptop faster after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset: Today I decided to factory reset my computer after and selected delete all and after it was finished I wasn’t able to use my keyboard or mouse to select any of the set up options meaning I couldn’t get pass the select region screen I used the extra start up options and it...
  7. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset: Today I decided to factory reset my computer after and selected delete all and after it was finished I wasn’t able to use my keyboard or mouse to select any of the set up options meaning I couldn’t get pass the select region screen I used the extra start up options and it...
  8. Mouse + Keyboard unresponsive after factory reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse + Keyboard unresponsive after factory reset.: Ever since fully resetting my PC i have been stuck on the Choose your region + language screen upon startup.Both my mouse and keyboard are unresponsive, and only work in Bios, the numlock light is permanently on.The System manufacturer is FoxconnModel is 400-034Howlett...
  9. Mouse stopped working after a factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse stopped working after a factory reset: I recently factory reset my computer since it was getting really slow due to all the random stuff I had on it, it was going well until I got to the setup page that says 'Hi there' and asks about where you live, your time zone, etc. And the mouse just stoped working. (The...
  10. How to reset mouse drivers after factory reset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reset mouse drivers after factory reset?: Did a factory reset and now mouse does not work. Have tried PS2 mouse and USB mouse. Please do not provide any solutions that require use of a mouse. It does not work. I only have the PS2 keyboard. Please advise how to reset the drivers without downloading a ton of...