Windows 10: Mouse feels weird after turning off Mouse Acceleration of Windows

Discus and support Mouse feels weird after turning off Mouse Acceleration of Windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yo i have been a long user of mouse acceleration of windows. (was on since i got the pc) So i heard turning it off improves the aim, and i did it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImYorker, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Mouse feels weird after turning off Mouse Acceleration of Windows

Yo

i have been a long user of mouse acceleration of windows. (was on since i got the pc)

So i heard turning it off improves the aim, and i did it. But actually my mouse feels weird now, like its moving weird and a bit faster. Is it normal? Do i have to use it like that?

My mouse is a logitech g502 proteus spectrum.

submitted by /u/ImYorker
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ImYorker, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Wenex Win User

Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

The enchance pointer precision is off, I did mention it in the post: "- Mouse Acceleration is OFF"

I did the troubleshooting and it found nothing.

Wenex, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Mouse Acceleration in Games

Good day ! I am an independent adviser here to help you!

You've already done the 1 step needed to turn off mouse acceleration, at least as far as Windows 10 is concerned. Turning off pointer precision > apply > ok > Restart PC is how you turn it off completely.

The only other thing you can do is use a 3rd party program like MarkC Windows mouse acceleration fix. I do not know if it works or how it works so I won't link it here, but its simple to find.

Zackary Vanosdol, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Mouse feels weird after turning off Mouse Acceleration of Windows

Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Mouse feels weird after turning off Mouse Acceleration of Windows :)

anticlutch, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Mouse feels weird after turning off Mouse Acceleration of Windows

1. Mouse feels weird after turning off Mouse Acceleration of Windows - Similar Threads - Mouse feels weird

2. My mouse still has mouse acceleration after turning off enhanced Pointer precision

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse still has mouse acceleration after turning off enhanced Pointer precision: Hello im Rune Mertens and im having problems with playing games due to mouse acceleration i do not know how i got it and i tried turning off enhanced pointer precision but it was already of can someone help?...
  3. My mouse still has mouse acceleration after turning off enhanced Pointer precision

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse still has mouse acceleration after turning off enhanced Pointer precision: Hello im Rune Mertens and im having problems with playing games due to mouse acceleration i do not know how i got it and i tried turning off enhanced pointer precision but it was already of can someone help?...
  4. Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration: When I updated to windows 11 the default mouse accelerationenhanced pointer precision feels different than windows 10's. This really affects my aim in every fps game. Does anyone else notice this? Is there a way I can get the windows 10 mouse acceleration curve with a...
  5. My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off.: Hey so recently for some reason, my mouse constantly keeps turning on my window mouse acceleration for no reason. When I go to settings and open the mouse properties to turn off mouse acceleration through the enable mouse precision option, it works, and I can see/feel the...
  6. My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off.: Hey so recently for some reason, my mouse constantly keeps turning on my window mouse acceleration for no reason. When I go to settings and open the mouse properties to turn off mouse acceleration through the enable mouse precision option, it works, and I can see/feel the...
  7. My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Mouse Acceleration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Acceleration: Hi there! I'm looking for a program that change my mouse acceleration settings. But I mean i want to adjust 2 different speed. For example x axis speed: 6.... But Y axis speed: 9... I want to make different Y and x movement speed. Any software or program help me like this?...
  9. Mouse feels really weird !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse feels really weird !: hello , first of all i wanna say sorry for my bad english second i have a problem since 2 days so im a competetive csgo player and i downloaded a game called need for speed after i downloaded that my mouse felt like gliding on ice and not being 1to1 precise so i was like ok...
  10. Mouse feeling weird since Windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse feeling weird since Windows 10 1803: Hello everybody :) , Since Windows 10 CU in April my mouse feels everytime a too fast or too slow, when I disable the mouse accelaration.. I know, that it seems to be a common issue for some people which came with 1803, while MS fixed some other mouse bugs, which...