Windows 10: mouse flicker on windows 10 pro

Discus and support mouse flicker on windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have had this issue for over a year now and at first it was a rare occurrence. Now its daily. My mouse pointer will flicker just like so many other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoshuaDunn4, Nov 27, 2021.

1. mouse flicker on windows 10 pro

i have had this issue for over a year now and at first it was a rare occurrence. Now its daily. My mouse pointer will flicker just like so many other people have posted about. Once it starts the mouse becomes jerky in movement, clicks dont respond right, the scroll wheel action lags, and everything becomes virtually unusable. Strange as it is, the only temporary fix i have found to stop the stutter is to press the ALT key on my keyboard. This fix can last anywhere from a few hours to a few seconds. I have tried every possible fix from every thread i can find on mouse stutter/flicker issues i c

:)

JoshuaDunn4, Nov 27, 2021

2. Flickering Mouse pointer in Asus X550LA

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our Windows 10 Creators Update.

To address the flickering, we suggest that you rollback the driver of your mouse, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

Hope this information was helpful.

Melliza Son, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

mouse flicker on windows 10 pro

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

mouse flicker on windows 10 pro

1. mouse flicker on windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - mouse flicker pro

2. Mouse hides and flickers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse hides and flickers: Dear Sirs/Madams,My Surface Pro 4 is annoying me badly. I have two problems with my Surface Pro 4:1. It is more than a year that the cursor of mouse disappears and a semi-circle appears on the right side of the display and flickers quickly. I have not control on the mouse and...
  3. Mouse hides and flickers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse hides and flickers: Dear Sirs/Madams,My Surface Pro 4 is annoying me badly. I have two problems with my Surface Pro 4:1. It is more than a year that the cursor of mouse disappears and a semi-circle appears on the right side of the display and flickers quickly. I have not control on the mouse and...
  4. Mouse hides and flickers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. mouse flicker on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse flicker on windows 10 pro: i have had this issue for over a year now and at first it was a rare occurrence. Now its daily. My mouse pointer will flicker just like so many other people have posted about. Once it starts the mouse becomes jerky in movement, clicks dont respond right, the scroll wheel...
  6. mouse flicker on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse flicker on windows 10 pro: i have had this issue for over a year now and at first it was a rare occurrence. Now its daily. My mouse pointer will flicker just like so many other people have posted about. Once it starts the mouse becomes jerky in movement, clicks dont respond right, the scroll wheel...
  7. Mouse flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse flickering: Whenever I have something on full screen the mouse starts to flicker, but it also affects the way the mouse moves. It is like the mouse keeps disconnecting and connecting again. To fix I only have to put on borderless, but I want to play fullscreen. Can someone please help...
  8. Mouse is flickering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse is flickering: Hello, I have recently downloaded ActivePresenter and as soon as I started recording my mouse began to flicke.r I deleted the app and searched its name in file explorer. Nothing came up but my mouse is still flickering. Does anyone know how to stop this?...
  9. Flickering Mouse

Flickering Mouse: Hello, My name is Kaitlyn. I have a sliver windows 10, (I believe it is 10) and not always, but no-a-than it will always do this bizzare thing where not on command it goes scrolling over Out of control to my left hand side of the screen. Never the...
  10. Flickering Mouse

Flickering Mouse: Hi, I know this problem has been mentioned before, but I did not find anything to resolve mine. My Dell PC has been working fine under Windows 10 up until a few days back. The mouse pointer started flickering and the blue ring turns continuously. I tried update/delete...