Windows 10: Mouse flickering even after system reset

Discus and support Mouse flickering even after system reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried updating, disabling and reinstalljng all drivers I even reset my system but the mouse flickering doesnt stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArchanaAravind, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Mouse flickering even after system reset

I tried updating, disabling and reinstalljng all drivers

I even reset my system

but the mouse flickering doesnt stop

:)

ArchanaAravind, Nov 4, 2019

2. Flickering Mouse pointer in Asus X550LA

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our Windows 10 Creators Update.

To address the flickering, we suggest that you rollback the driver of your mouse, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

Hope this information was helpful.

Melliza Son, Nov 4, 2019
  3. NVFOX Win User
    Flickering mouse pointer.

I have a brand new ASUS Vivo PC, with I7, 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Intel Graphics. Installation of Windows 10- was no plem, and so was the installation of other programs/apps. The PC came with a USB mouse (generic but with ASUS branding).

I noticed that the mouse pointer was flickering so every 4 seconds, showing the "background busy" cursor for less than a second. all other cursors within a group would not do this. To narrow where this flickering is coming from, I connected the mouse to
    another PC: no flickering at all. Conclusion: it cannot be the hardware of the mouse. The next step was to select another pointer from the windows\cursor folder. Still the flickering was going on. That confirmed my conclusion. I tried other pointers, which
    I downloaded, still flickering.

I also connected a Logitech wireless mouse, a MS wireless mouse, with the same result: still flickering. Again this proves, it is not the mouse hardware. I use now my Logitech wireless mouse.

Here is another observation: At a startup/restart, the pointer (any size) would be quit for at least 4 minutes and then start flickering. During this time, no program/app was started. It just starts this flickering. From this I concluded that it appears
    not to be a hardware problem but a software problem. Where exactly, is here the big question. It probably would not help to start in safe mode, because it will not solve the issue even when the flickering does not occur. Under a start/restart (cold/warm start)
    the flickering would reoccur.

I researched the net, but could only very specific circumstances under which the flickering would occur. There was no solution for this case. Even ASUS Support, with whom I am in contact, do not have an answer so far.

There is one thing that bothers me: the basic drivers from Microsoft are from 2006: mouclass.sys, and mouhid.sys. Is this normal?

I appreciate any help to overcome this very annoying behavior.

NVFOX, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Mouse flickering even after system reset

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Mouse flickering even after system reset

1. Mouse flickering even after system reset - Similar Threads - Mouse flickering system

2. BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.: Hello!This started happening recently where my PC would seemingly randomly BSOD https://i.gyazo.com/ae293392fc770b1b9d8f162e5ce1131f.jpg image of it. . It happens out of nowhere. Initially I thought it was due to a specific app/game I was using since the first 3-4 times it...
  3. BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.: Hello!This started happening recently where my PC would seemingly randomly BSOD https://i.gyazo.com/ae293392fc770b1b9d8f162e5ce1131f.jpg image of it. . It happens out of nowhere. Initially I thought it was due to a specific app/game I was using since the first 3-4 times it...
  4. My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system.: I changed the mouse, and did all the trouble shooting procedure in device manager. Finally, I did a clean reset of Windows 10. However, the problem is still unresolved. Please help. Cursor does not move, but right click works....
  5. My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system.

My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system.: I changed the mouse, and did all the trouble shooting procedure in device manager. Finally, I did a clean reset of Windows 10. However, the problem is still unresolved. Please help. Cursor does not move, but right click works....
  6. My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BSoD even after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD even after system reset: Hi,I've had my Lenovo Laptop with Windows 11 for a little of a year now. Recently it will crash periodically every couple hours with either "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption. I though an entire system reboot would solve the problem but it did not. I have also...
  8. BSoD even after system reset

BSoD even after system reset: Hi,I've had my Lenovo Laptop with Windows 11 for a little of a year now. Recently it will crash periodically every couple hours with either "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption. I though an entire system reboot would solve the problem but it did not. I have also...
  9. BSODs Even after doing a system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs Even after doing a system reset: Hello, For maybe around a month now, I have been having constant BSODs and attempting to fix it myself hasn't been very productive. Note: These BSODs only occur whenever I play a game, mainly Monster Hunter: World. I've tried doing a windows restore using a flashdrive, and...
  10. Constant BSOD even after system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD even after system reset: Hello. For months I have been suffering from constant BSODs, especially when playing games, but it can happen at random too. I recently made a system reset hoping it would fix the problem, but when I tried playing one of the games that used to cause me a great amount of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse flickering after restart