Windows 10: mouse freezes or disappears

Discus and support mouse freezes or disappears in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings OS:Windows 10 Pro winver: 1809 b17763.678 I have two microsoft wired usb mouses with 5 buttons (left right wheel back forward) not connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zivshosh, Sep 10, 2019.

1. zivshosh Win User

mouse freezes or disappears

Greetings
    winver: 1809 b17763.678

I have two microsoft wired usb mouses with 5 buttons (left right wheel back forward) not connected together.
    Recently one freezes after a while than I replace it with the second and everything continues well for some time.
    I tried few usb ports but I can't make one of them work all the time.
    Does anyone know this phenomenon? can it be fixed?
    please help
    thank you

:)

zivshosh, Sep 10, 2019

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Sep 10, 2019
  3. mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Sep 10, 2019
  4. mouse freezes or disappears

MOUSE FREEZES UP AND DISAPPEARS

How do i fix my mouse from freezing up and disappearing. I have to hard shut it off in order to return to what i was working on.

Ariesgal57, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

mouse freezes or disappears

1. mouse freezes or disappears - Similar Threads - mouse freezes disappears

2. MOUSE FREEZES UP AND DISAPPEARS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MOUSE FREEZES UP AND DISAPPEARS: How do i fix my mouse from freezing up and disappearing. I have to hard shut it off in order to return to what i was working on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-freezes-up-and-disappears/588fd8cb-c5f3-4683-b540-fe266f521cf2
  3. Cursor Freezes and Disappears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor Freezes and Disappears: Running Windows 10 on a Dell XPS 8500. The cursor continuously freezes and / or disappears. Have made sure the "Hide cursor while typing" box is not checked. Have tried running with "Enhance pointer precision" checked and also unchecked. Have run Dell SupportAssist to...
  4. Mouse freezes

Mouse freezes: Mouse freezes & had to turn the laptop off then on to get back to normal use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-freezes/3b20ee5f-c48e-46a6-8c5e-894f0bceca3c
  5. mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse disappeared: How do I find the mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-disappeared/6dabafe5-002b-4357-80fe-223aab972ba2
  6. mouse freezing

mouse freezing: Ive tried reinstalling drivers, disabling USB selective suspend, trouble shooting. non of this has seemed to work. The mouse cursor seems to have a small radius around it where it wont freeze but once you go over the threshold it will momentarily freeze then the new radius...
  7. Mouse Pointer Disappears

Mouse Pointer Disappears: I experience mouse issues in the last two Insider releases - 18272 and 18267 - when the mouse becomes erratic, is frozen in place and then disappears. Offline scans with Defender find nothing. System File Checker finds nothing. Mouse activity will return to normal when I...
  8. mouse freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse freezing: Why is my mouse freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-freezing/771686c4-97e8-4ee9-a476-80590aef1c64
  9. Disappearing mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing mouse: Hi, recently my laptop was on sleep mode and I came back to see that the cursor had disappeared. It won't even work when I take out my mouse. How can I fix this? Thank you 40749
  10. Mouse pointer disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse pointer disappeared: Any help will be appreciated. Installed Windows 10 overnight. After reboot, I've lost my mouse pointer. The machine is a lenox Yogi. Thanks! 17975