Windows 10: Mouse freezes randomly.

Discus and support Mouse freezes randomly. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 surface go, and i'm using a bluetooth 3.0 keyboard for this computer. I dont know if its the keyboard or the computer, but my mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Literature-Initial, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Mouse freezes randomly.

I have a windows 10 surface go, and i'm using a bluetooth 3.0 keyboard for this computer. I dont know if its the keyboard or the computer, but my mouse freezes randomly when trying to play games. Is there a fix to this?

submitted by /u/Literature-Initial
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Literature-Initial, Nov 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Mouse freezes randomly.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Mouse freezes randomly.

1. Mouse freezes randomly. - Similar Threads - Mouse freezes randomly

2. Touchpad/mouse cruiser is randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad/mouse cruiser is randomly freezing: Hello allmachine: dell xps i7 11-gen, win10 pro 64bit. RAM 32GbAfter the latest update of windows 10 my precision touchpad started to play up. the mouse cruiser freezes randomly specially if it hovers over something that would produce a pop-up help text regardless the program...
  3. Touchpad/mouse cruiser is randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad/mouse cruiser is randomly freezing: Hello allmachine: dell xps i7 11-gen, win10 pro 64bit. RAM 32GbAfter the latest update of windows 10 my precision touchpad started to play up. the mouse cruiser freezes randomly specially if it hovers over something that would produce a pop-up help text regardless the program...
  4. Touchpad/mouse cruiser is randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Mouse randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse randomly freezes: For instance scrolling the browser using the mouse-wheel and the screen freezes then a second later resumes scrolling and jumps to where it would have scrolled. Some process in the background is stealing mouse events. Any clue as to how I should go about finding this?...
  6. Mouse freezes randomly Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse freezes randomly Windows 10 20H2: Hi everyone, I did a windows 10 fresh install one or two months ago. I noticed my mouse freezes randomly when i'm browsing in chrome or playing games. My hardware: - intel DH67BL board - i7-3770 3.4 ghz - 12 gb ddr3 1333 mhz ram - rx 480 4gb no overclock - 250 gb...
  7. mouse freezes up randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse freezes up randomly: Hello ~~ I have a acer aspire ES -15 laptop with windows 10 I update regularly and use windows defender and AVG My problem is I use a USB mouse with my laptop and recently it mouse freezes up . I have troubleshooted / unchecked in dev mgr on properties to not shut...
  8. Mouse randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse randomly freezes: So I've had this mouse for 2 years and these past 3 days its not been working correctly. The mouse https://www.trust.com/pt/product/19509-gxt-152-exent-illuminated-gaming-mouse What happens is im moving my mouse and the cursor stop moving, then I take it off the usb and put...
  9. Random audio stuttering and mouse freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random audio stuttering and mouse freezing: Hi, my computer will always randomly freeze for 1-3 seconds when I do normal tasks (like using chrome and skype). The freezes cause audio and mouse to also freeze during that time. I tried to swap CPUs, get a new mobo, use different RAM and nothing works. I've got this...
  10. random freezing when moving mouse to taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    random freezing when moving mouse to taskbar: Windows 10 will now be available to the general public beginning 5/8/2018. Early release is available on 4/30/2018. The log files indicated the computer was/is having problems with BSOD. 1) See if you can find out the drivers that were installed using Iorbit or driver...