Windows 10: MOUSE FREEZES UP AND DISAPPEARS

Discus and support MOUSE FREEZES UP AND DISAPPEARS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do i fix my mouse from freezing up and disappearing. I have to hard shut it off in order to return to what i was working on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ariesgal57, Feb 8, 2019.

1. MOUSE FREEZES UP AND DISAPPEARS

How do i fix my mouse from freezing up and disappearing. I have to hard shut it off in order to return to what i was working on.

:)

Ariesgal57, Feb 8, 2019

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Feb 8, 2019
  3. mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Feb 8, 2019
  4. MOUSE FREEZES UP AND DISAPPEARS

Mouse Freezing need help pls.

Hi Ephraim,

User profile corruption can cause issues with certain devices, including your optical mouse, in
    Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Aside from changing USB ports, did you use a different mouse to see if the same issue will occur while playing games?
    • Have you tried checking the manufacturer's website for updated mouse drivers for
      Windows 10?

In the meantime, we suggest creating a new user on your computer to see if your mouse still freezes while using a different local account. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

Regards.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

MOUSE FREEZES UP AND DISAPPEARS

1. MOUSE FREEZES UP AND DISAPPEARS - Similar Threads - MOUSE FREEZES DISAPPEARS

2. my mouse freezes up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse freezes up.: mouse freezes up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-freezes-up/74612c81-32c8-402f-8800-123705e408f6
  3. my mouse freezes up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse freezes up.: mouse freezes up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-freezes-up/74612c81-32c8-402f-8800-123705e408f6
  4. my mouse freezes up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my mouse freezes up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse freezes up.: my mouse freezes up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-freezes-up/b5cc8a82-83be-49c4-ae8b-e54bce552401
  6. my mouse freezes up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse freezes up.: my mouse freezes up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-freezes-up/b5cc8a82-83be-49c4-ae8b-e54bce552401
  7. mouse/keyboard freeze ups

mouse/keyboard freeze ups: I'm having trouble with Windows 10. Every minute or so, my keyboard, mouse and speakers freeze up for 10 to 30 seconds. I replaced the wireless keyboard/mouse with a brand new set, but it's still hanging on me....
  8. mouse freezes up randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse freezes up randomly: Hello ~~ I have a acer aspire ES -15 laptop with windows 10 I update regularly and use windows defender and AVG My problem is I use a USB mouse with my laptop and recently it mouse freezes up . I have troubleshooted / unchecked in dev mgr on properties to not shut...
  9. mouse freezes or disappears

mouse freezes or disappears: Greetings OS:Windows 10 Pro winver: 1809 b17763.678 I have two microsoft wired usb mouses with 5 buttons (left right wheel back forward) not connected together. Recently one freezes after a while than I replace it with the second and everything continues well for some time....
  10. mouse freezing up

mouse freezing up: Having a problem with my mouse cursor freezing. It occurs often but only lasts for a short time (5 seconds or so). I put new batteries in the mouse but that didn't help. I even bought a new mouse. No help. Tried putting the mouse dongle in different USB ports but again,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issue mouse freeze disappear