Windows 10: mouse freezes up randomly

Discus and support mouse freezes up randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello ~~ I have a acer aspire ES -15 laptop with windows 10 I update regularly and use windows defender and AVG My problem is I use a USB mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stephshahan_1961, Apr 13, 2020.

1. mouse freezes up randomly

Hello ~~

I have a acer aspire ES -15 laptop with windows 10

I update regularly and use windows defender and AVG

My problem is I use a USB mouse with my laptop and recently it mouse

freezes up . I have troubleshooted / unchecked in dev mgr on properties to not shut down -at a loss - its new laptop - new mouse - any idea's

:)

stephshahan_1961, Apr 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 13, 2020
  4. mouse freezes up randomly

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

mouse freezes up randomly

1. mouse freezes up randomly - Similar Threads - mouse freezes randomly

2. my mouse freezes up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse freezes up.: my mouse freezes up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-freezes-up/b5cc8a82-83be-49c4-ae8b-e54bce552401
  3. mouse and keyboard randomly freezing up for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse and keyboard randomly freezing up for a few seconds: Running Windows 11 and over the last month or so, the mouse and keyboard have started freezing up every 5 mins or so for a few seconds and it seems to be getting more frequent. Even typing this question the keyboard is doing it. I have seen this question asked on the MS...
  4. mouse and keyboard randomly freezing up for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse and keyboard randomly freezing up for a few seconds: Running Windows 11 and over the last month or so, the mouse and keyboard have started freezing up every 5 mins or so for a few seconds and it seems to be getting more frequent. Even typing this question the keyboard is doing it. I have seen this question asked on the MS...
  5. Mouse randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse randomly freezes: For instance scrolling the browser using the mouse-wheel and the screen freezes then a second later resumes scrolling and jumps to where it would have scrolled. Some process in the background is stealing mouse events. Any clue as to how I should go about finding this?...
  6. Mouse freezes randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse freezes randomly.: I have a windows 10 surface go, and i'm using a bluetooth 3.0 keyboard for this computer. I dont know if its the keyboard or the computer, but my mouse freezes randomly when trying to play games. Is there a fix to this? submitted by /u/Literature-Initial [link] [comments]...
  7. mouse/keyboard freeze ups

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse/keyboard freeze ups: I'm having trouble with Windows 10. Every minute or so, my keyboard, mouse and speakers freeze up for 10 to 30 seconds. I replaced the wireless keyboard/mouse with a brand new set, but it's still hanging on me....
  8. Mouse randomly freezes

Mouse randomly freezes: So I've had this mouse for 2 years and these past 3 days its not been working correctly. The mouse https://www.trust.com/pt/product/19509-gxt-152-exent-illuminated-gaming-mouse What happens is im moving my mouse and the cursor stop moving, then I take it off the usb and put...
  9. MOUSE FREEZES UP AND DISAPPEARS

MOUSE FREEZES UP AND DISAPPEARS: How do i fix my mouse from freezing up and disappearing. I have to hard shut it off in order to return to what i was working on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-freezes-up-and-disappears/588fd8cb-c5f3-4683-b540-fe266f521cf2
  10. mouse freezing up

mouse freezing up: Having a problem with my mouse cursor freezing. It occurs often but only lasts for a short time (5 seconds or so). I put new batteries in the mouse but that didn't help. I even bought a new mouse. No help. Tried putting the mouse dongle in different USB ports but again,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mouse freezes up